• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out: Pure Profit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Feel we will get 15m or so for him, as things stand there will be just no money and Artetaball is all about spending money, so it puts the whole project at risk.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Would have got 0 for him unless Arteta extended him, and raised his value.

Nice, eh?
He is getting 100k a week for being the worst striker in the league. We have already paid him a large chunk of whatever he is gonna get us. Seeing how bad he is I wouldn’t really mind even somehow taking a loss on him tbh

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arteta and Edu put themselves in such a bad position they can’t sell Nketiah because they don’t believe they can replace him with better striker. All of 2023 no away goals lol

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

He is getting 100k a week for being the worst striker in the league.

Will kindly remind you there are strikers like Maupay, Welbeck, Martial and etc on similar minutes to Eddie in the league.

If we signed Toney or Solanke you’d prob lose your sh*t as well. I don’t think there is a realistically good scenario for you, especially as Eddie isn’t moving in January.

roz

Fake News Merchant
That's optimistic I think. Reckon we'll do well to get £30 to £35 mil.
January window is always inflated unless there’s a contract issue. We’d be left desperately short in attack if Nketiah gets sold. Homegrown, prem experience etc.
45M pls.

Also, Palace are the serie A club of the prem. always pleading poverty then trying to sell their assets for insane prices.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Will kindly remind you there are strikers like Maupay, Welbeck, Martial and etc on similar minutes to Eddie in the league.

If we signed Toney or Solanke you’d prob lose your sh*t as well. I don’t think there is a realistically good scenario for you, especially as Eddie isn’t moving in January.
Toney and Solanke would look as bad or worse in our system with the garbage minutes Eddie gets.

Either would have the entire forum cussing their whole families out, Toney would get match fixing accusations right away and the other one after 6 months tops the same bumms from this thread would call Solanketiah.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Would have got 0 for him unless Arteta extended him, and raised his value.

Nice, eh?

If we get less than what we got from Balogun, an inexperienced striker that wasn't managed by Arteta, I wouldn't say we raised his value.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Toney and Solanke would look as bad or worse in our system with the garbage minutes Eddie gets.

Either would have the entire forum cussing their whole families out, Toney would get match fixing accusations right away and the other one after 6 months tops the same bumms from this thread would call Solanketiah.

Are you saying nketiah under right tactics are good enough? Or we never know because our tactics it’s harder to score for Arsenal than Brentford and Bournemouth?

Ash10

Only Maupay can be argued to be worse than him but on a much lesser wage at least. I'd take Welbeck over our championship guy on a heartbeat, martial is arguable because of the wage but otherwise he is still a better player even tho he has been crap for awhile

You're right in saying that I'd probably hate those two mid-table strikers. The striker position is dead because of bald fraud's run & shoot football but at least take a frickin chance on someone. That's why I wanted Sesko or someone like that from the left field. People here crying for obvious mid-table bvms like they used to for DCL

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I remember AM folks wanted 10-15m for Holding. They were saying that he is quality and can play well for mid table teams. Palace got him for 4m (or so), and he hasn't played a single game yet 🤦‍♂️ how the fvck her is good enough?

Same holds for Eddie. Anything more than 20-25m is a good fee. Accept and run away.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Only Maupay can be argued to be worse than him but on a much lesser wage at least. I'd take Welbeck over our championship guy on a heartbeat, martial is arguable because of the wage but otherwise he is still a better player even tho he has been crap for awhile

You're right in saying that I'd probably hate those two mid-table strikers. The striker position is dead because of bald fraud's run & shoot football but at least take a frickin chance on someone. That's why I wanted Sesko or someone like that from the left field. People here crying for obvious mid-table bvms like they used to for DCL

So of all the options available that you hate, you want the tall white 20 year old with 3 goals in Germany instead :lol:

Very typical. Have never watched Sesko admittedly, but we Havertz at home anyways.

Ash10

So of all the options available that you hate, you want the tall white 20 year old with 3 goals in Germany instead :lol:

Very typical. Have never watched Sesko admittedly, but we Havertz at home anyways.
I said wanted🤷‍♂️. Also the guy has real potential tho that doesn’t really say much
Any left field option will be better than proven mediocrity really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom