• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2016/17

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I hate managerial changes ahead of said team facing us. Especially now, they've two weeks to properly prepare, and at home, we tend to struggle against Swansea.
Bradley's got good pedigree. I liked Guidolin but I think this is an astute appointment. Swansea will be tough as per usual but we'll do them this time.

BobP

Memri Fan
Such bullshit that Guidolin got sacked.

The only game which you could argue that Swansea underperformed was the 2-0 loss to Hull City.

Had to go up against:

Leicester City
Chelsea
Southampton
Man City, twice
Liverpool

Lost all of those games by a single goal, except for the second City game.

Owners always pull stunts like this, "bad run of results? Sack him".

Inability to consider the run of fixtures.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Such bullshit that Guidolin got sacked.

The only game which you could argue that Swansea underperformed was the 2-0 loss to Hull City.

Had to go up against:

Leicester City
Chelsea
Southampton
Man City, twice
Liverpool

Lost all of those games by a single goal, except for the second City game.

Owners always pull stunts like this, "bad run of results? Sack him".

Inability to consider the run of fixtures.

Yeah, and it's not like they were playing poorly from what I saw.. Unlucky to concede the penalty vs. City when it was 1-1, had the chances to win against Liverpool and should have equalised at the end. He definitely should have been given more time.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
No Drinkwater either.
this is outrageous, England need to c build a strong midfield of 3 with Milner and Drinkwater and henderson as their main figures.

play with your strengths and build a team enough with this "if he is in form he gets a call" that’s a terrible policy, you ended up giving minutes to players like Townsend, build a team give them consistency and play to your strengths.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Good move from Villa, he knows how to get a team up from the Championship.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
But who will take the England job!?!?!?!
sherwood2.jpg

Tim Sherwood reporting for duty, sir!

nick gould

The premier league is back. We can go back to doing what we enjoy, watching Arsenal and managing our fantasy football teams; double pleasure.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom