• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL -Arsenal v Everton - Tues 1st Feb - 7:45pm | ATVO

stuart

Established Member
Re: EPL -Arsenal v Everton - Tues 1st Feb - 7:45pm

Everton will be tricky. I always fancy a potential upset when Everton play one of the big teams. Hvaing said that, im confident we'll have the quality to see this one through.

Team picks itself, apart from who replaces Nasri.

Between Bendy Chamakh and Rosicky. Hard to know who Wenger will go for. Bendy probably the most likely

P_Gunner

I believe Seamus Coleman plays on the right for Everton and he's ben quite an annoying player so far this year. Lets play Bendy on the left over Shava because Bendy will track back and close down much more.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

AnthonyG said:
Viper said:
Is the game on tv ?
It's going to be on mine, but in the UK it's on ATVO. I've edited the title.

Not sure if you are aware, but when it says it's on ATVO it only means commentary.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Yup, I know. But as a default, when it's not on a major TV network, ATVO is code for no UK coverage. Leaving it blank always leads to posts asking what UK channel it's on.

-vapour-

If it's on in New Zealand I'd imagine it will be on in USA etc as well, so hopefully there should be a few streams.

Shue

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
It is on in the US (FSC). That's what I'll be watching it on tomorrow.
I'm hoping it's being shown in Russia, those Russians have the best streams.

Spork

Established Member
Shue said:
AnthonyG said:

I think Russian commentators are boring, no emotion.

Go Spanish/ Brazilian!

banduan

Established Member
Spork said:
Shue said:
AnthonyG said:

I think Russian commentators are boring, no emotion.

Go Spanish/ Brazilian!

Arab commentators. Every goal is a gift from gawdalmighty. Things are repeated just because they sounded good the first time round. And all football related orgasms are explicitly recorded.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I more liks spanish commentators they are very good espically when someone score lol

about the today line up i think will be

scezney

sagna kosh dj clichy

song wilshere

walcott cesc arshavin/bendy

rvp

GDeep™

League is very weak
Probably a good time to play Everton I would say, Pienaar isn't around obviously and this game is too early for Cahill after his Asian Cup exploits, Everton also played a strong team against chelsea, we will probably be fresher as we rested key players in our cup game. Saha will be a big threat though if he plays.

Hopefully I will find a decent stream.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Vela must have killed the Wenger family dog or something to be sent out on loan even after Nasri got injured. Surely he could have been given a go in that position for tonight and alternated with Arshavin until Nasri comes back.

I just don't see the point in having the player and not using him. Wenger obviously has little to no faith in Vela.

Should have signed Pires :)

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom