• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL -Arsenal v Everton - Tues 1st Feb - 7:45pm | ATVO

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

yousif_persie said:
cesc these days he is so mad why ?

Hehe what do you mean these days , he is calmer now . Do you remember Pizza-gate ? what a legend .

TheCMT

Established Member
Excellent game Excellent Result. Loved the way we came back. Cesc is such a legend and becoming one of the most hated figure among the rivals :D. From this point the league is for us to loose, because certainly Manure will drop points either by drawing or by loosing considering their fixtures. Come on Arsenal :)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Still very happy with our victory. Did it in great fashion. Diaby back as a option delights me because we will see Denilson lesser. Diaby was quite integral yesterday to our control of midfield. We couldn't even retain possession in the first half till he came on.

Arshavin changed the game totally once he came on as well. Finally our lil russian is back

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member
Cesc is a passionate player and he is never satisfied. You can see him being brought off with five minutes left and us leading by three goals and yet a look of dissatisfaction in his face. More players need to want to win as badly as him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just on SSN then, in their words 'Lee Mason (ref) has not put anything in his match report from half-time yesterday'. This means he won't face any disciplinary action (despite all their best efforts).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
THunter said:
Just on SSN then, in their words 'Lee Mason (ref) has not put anything in his match report from half-time yesterday'. This means he won't face any disciplinary action (despite all their best efforts).

The FA = manure fans

TheCMT

Established Member
THunter said:

After horrendous refereeing they can't do much.

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member
I checked out Moyes' comments again and it struck me that both Arsène and Moyes could be right! Arsène said that he went an talked to the ref and Cesc never talked to Mason. Moyes said - "Fabregas should have been sent off in the tunnel for his comments about the officials."

So, may be Fabregas didn't even say anything to the officials on their faces. And he wants a red card for that!

lee1001

Established Member
Thommybhoy said:
I watched replay of Arshavin's goal few times.
Is anybody else really amazed by Cesc's pass?

He does it all the time, so does Wilshere. No prizes for guessing he is learning from Cesc and will surely take over his position in time.

outlaw_member

Established Member
fabo said:
Cesc is a legend. He'll try to win by whatever means - regardless of what Moyes said it was Cesc's class on the ball that turned the game for us and not what he did(or did not) say at half time.

Bit rich from Moyes to be complaining after the ref/linesman tried to sabotage our PL season with numerous inept decisions in the first half.

...and yet a thread was created last year asking whether he was a legend, in which many said he had yet to become one. Cesc is a bona fide legend, no ifs or buts.

mrsvanpersie

Relieved that Mason hasn't mentioned Cesc's alleged outburst in the tunnel, but I am slightly worried about the amount of yellow cards he's picked up this season because (from my understanding, feel free to correct me) if he picks up 10 yellow cards before April 10th, he'll receive a 2 match ban which could result in him being which will mean he'll miss the Bolton (away) and United (home). 

So far, he's picked up 6 yellow cards this season and with about 10 domestic fixtures between now and April 10th, realistically, he can only afford 3 more bookings. 

I like the passion he has added to his game recently, but Cesc was fortunate not to get booked for that clip on Arteta's heels last night or we'd be looking at an even worse situation.

Just done a quick search which reveals that Koscielny is on 6 yellow cards too...

23AndreyArshavin

Established Member
Cesc Fabregas has made the following comment in the wake of Tuesday night’s match against Everton:

“There has been much talk about me saying things to the officials at half-time on Tuesday night. All I can say is that I have respect for all match officials. Their job is a very difficult one and their decisions are final.

“Yes, I was upset at half-time. So too were about 60,000 Arsenal supporters in the stadium. We were one-nil down against a very good Everton side to a goal which we felt was offside. Of course I am going to be upset. Players from both sides were saying things as we came off the pitch, and this always happens in football.

“I’m passionate about this Club and like all the players want to win every single match, so many things are said in the heat of the moment.

“Clearly the officials feel that nothing serious happened, as I understand the referee has not included anything in his match report.

“I just want to focus on our next match, which is another big challenge at Newcastle on Saturday.”

Jbruin

Established Member
yousif_persie said:
THunter said:

The FA = Fergie's rentboys

Fixed.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I :lol: 'ed out loud, when I read an article on the DailyFail re Fabs behaviour towards officials, and that he shouldn't be our skipper because of that.

I tell you what, that's exactly what I want from a skipper. Influencing referees and not being quiet all the time and swallowing everything which goes against us without complaining.

People who're complaining about Fabs now, didn't do so when Keane was at his best, or Adams or every other british skipper in the past.
Typical bunch of deluded journos (and some other fans too), living in the land of double standards.

General

Established Member
Moyes is a bit of a muppet and a drama queen. What p1sses me off is that he will never say the same thing about Fergie or any of his players. I'm very concerned about the way some managers come to our patch and throw around accusations with impunity. It's slanderous, and like Phil Brown, perhaps we should start considering legal action or at least press the FA into bringing a disrepute charge against these characters.

mistaT

Established Member
If Moyes is so aggrieved why isn't he blaming the officials, its their job to send Cesc off rather than Cesc's to hold his job 8))

Great game none the less, caught up to Kos's goal and then had to return to work :mrgreen:

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010/12/04/2245731/everton-manager-david-moyes-disgusted-at-chelseas-behaviour" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... -behaviour</a>

Looks like Moyes gets "disgusted" quite often. Notice him defending Cahill's two-footed challenge on Cech in the very same interview.

Imagine if it was the opposite. What if Arsenal took the lead after a horrible call by the ref, got a lot of other favourable decisions but lost out to an inspired Everton team and at the end of it, Wenger complained about Neville abusing the ref and deserving a red card and how that changed the game. Can you imagine the reaction from all and sundry?

Wenger would be called out by anyone who is anything and Arsenal's soft underbelly and referee supporting the big team is all that would get discussed, not to mention the moaner tag to get stamped on Arsène.

Why isn't Moyes being criticized? His team was given a one goal head-start and yet he had the audacity to complain about decisions.

Dennis10

Iloveyouarsenewenger said:
Why isn't Moyes being criticized? His team was given a one goal head-start and yet he had the audacity to complain about decisions.

Excactly. He wants people to believe that Everton actually deserved points yesterday, and he understands that he's fighting a losing a battle due to the fact that they were gifted a goal. So he hypes up the Cesc-incident to make it look like Arsenal were lucky as well. Muppet, and totally overrated manager. He's done great with Everton in the past, but is quickly losing respect.

arsenallegends

Established Member
General said:
Moyes is a bit of a muppet and a drama queen. What p1sses me off is that he will never say the same thing about Fergie or any of his players. I'm very concerned about the way some managers come to our patch and throw around accusations with impunity. It's slanderous, and like Phil Brown, perhaps we should start considering legal action or at least press the FA into bringing a disrepute charge against these characters.

Agree with all of this. Its a skewed state of affairs but I find a little comfort in the belief that real football fans across the land know not to buy into this propaganda. Considering legal action is a tedious means of response; I'm not sure its in our nature.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom