• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL- Arsenal v Man Utd, April 28th, 16:00 SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

At our game at OT, I don't think he played to his full potential tbh. He couldve killed us off that day.
I thoroughly believe we're going to win this game. 1-0 to The Arsenal. Don't know why because we've been ****e in the big games but I just think we can do it.
I think Wigan will beat Sp**s too. They're in desperate need of a win and Wigan usually always find a way.

mo50

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
mo50 said:
I wonder if we'll give them a guard of honour.

:lol:
Guard of honor, my ass. They've had one already from us, at OT earlier this season, for 90 ******* minutes.
This lot can go and do one for all I care.

You watch, we'll be giving RvP a guard of honour. It'll be a sad sight tbh.

leo_ense

Established Member
If Gervinho starts ill be fuming. And if Wenger throws another big game away with what's at stake ill be pissed off. We've already bent over for them so many times in the past 5-6 years, show some ****ing pride and win one big game. I despise this lot more than Sp**s so please just win.

leo_ense

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
all 11 players need to approach this game as if their life depended on it.

even united at 70% are better than us at 100%. we need to kick their teeth in and be ruthless. which of course, we won't be.

spuds getting a big result yesterday throws a wrench in everything, though chelsea continue to throw away points, and they have a tough run-in. id prefer we just win this one

I don't necessarily think they are that much better than us, it's that Ferguson has had Arsène's number for a long time and knows which tactics will have him beat.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
all 11 players need to approach this game as if their life depended on it.

even united at 70% are better than us at 100%. we need to kick their teeth in and be ruthless. which of course, we won't be.

spuds getting a big result yesterday throws a wrench in everything, though chelsea continue to throw away points, and they have a tough run-in. id prefer we just win this one

GDeep™

League is very weak
Guard of honour is the done thing, not even up for debate, small time if you don't do it actually.

evoh_1

Established Member
ferguson aint going around buying rio ferdinands and juan verons though is he?

Fergie has been shackled by the glazers debt mountain, we have been shackled by our inability to spend the money that we generate in an appopriate fashion and for a short period the debt of the stadium.

Fergie has done a better job recently with a worse team and less moeny than he did when he could waste million each summer and repeat until he got a gem.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ferguson v Wenger became a non debate after the switch from Highbury, no doubt our finances allowed Ferguson to begin to dominate a rivalry which was pretty level during our Highbury days.

perspolis

Hopefully it'll be just the guard of honour and we won't have to worry about them winning the the league on our turf!

If they win it at Villa today, then I suspect they'll go into the Arsenal game more relaxed and maybe sitting back a bit... which is always a dangerous thing for Arsenal.

If it's one game that we needed to win this season, it would have to be this one! Specially after we were given a lifeline with Chel$ea @ Liverpool!

We only have 4 games left! No room for dropping points I'm afraid!

perspolis

GDeep said:
Ferguson v Wenger became a non debate after the switch from Highbury, no doubt our finances allowed Ferguson to begin to dominate a rivalry which was pretty level during our Highbury days.

You know, people keep on bringing up the finances... but ManU's average wage is not much higher than ours!

ManU: 162 million pounds
Arsenal: 143 million pounds

I don't think it's the wages. A lot of it has been lack of stability in the team for me. We've been continuously in the "rebuilding" phase! And just when it looked like we're becoming competitive again, Cesc decided he wants to warm up Barca's bench... and for me, from that moment, the project failed. And now a new phase in rebuilding, this time with an "English" core! Hopefully we'll get there in the next 3-4 years...

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Szczesny
- Sagna - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Monreal
- - - - - - - - - - Ramsey - - Arteta
- Walcott - - - - - - - Rosicky - - - - - - - Cazorla
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Podolski

Smash the bastards, kick them off the field if needs be. Just win at all costs.

MaestroCesc

GG8 said:
Word on the street is if they wrap up the title tonight, Judas wont play against us. Seems a plausible and sensible option on Manure's part.
Why would they rest RVP for our game? There's a 6 day gap and before the Villa match they had a 7 day gap.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Phil Dowd appointed for this match, might as well close this thread already.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Important game i would love we win this but i expect this game ends with the draw.

Chesney

Sagna Per Kosh Monreal

Arteta Ramsey

Walcott Rosicky Cazorla

Podolski

PS: Guys dose anyone of have have a problem with arsenal-mania past 3 days the site was not open for me, anyone from you had the same problem?

fabo

6.51 / 10
Can see Monreal being dropped after his Fulham performance tbh. Gibbs was pretty meh in his last 2 games but Wenger loves him.

leo_ense

Established Member
Forget Phil Dowd. Fungus will have his way and RVP will bag some goals, Wenger will be shown for the loser he is and then the day ends.

Circle of life and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom