• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL- Arsenal v Man Utd, April 28th, 16:00 SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Manure will come to emirates with pressure off they will play this game with title at their hand while us the pressure on us will be huge. our defense need to keep RVP quite they must do that.

AFCG7

Established Member
We are going to get hammered arent we? Having had the title wrapped up already they will come out without a care in the world and attack us. RVP will want the golden boot and he will definitely want to score goals against us at home just to drive home his point about leaving. I fear the worst.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
We're not going to get hammered. We played at their ground in one of our worst performances all season, were down to ten men for half an hour and lost 2-1.

Not too hopeful with Dowd as the ref, worst ref in the league just after Dean.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
And thx god its not Mike Dean or Howard webb the referee at least Phil Dowd is not worst then them.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We just need to make sure we're not behind early on due to stupid little mistakes, happened a lot this season in the big games.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
yeah, phil dowd is only a small loss. had it been mike dean, we would have had 0 chance. now we just have a 10% chance

amirkat

Established Member
Line-up will be interesting;

Cazorla or Rosicky or Wilshere in AM?
Gervinho or Poldi up front?
Gibbs or Montreal at LB?

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
If I see our lads being overly respectful and friendly to RVP I swear I will throw my shoe at the telly.

I want to see pride in the jersey from the lads, show what it means to play for AFC - and if we're going to go down at least show a bit of fight.

leo_ense

Established Member
CurryFlavoured said:
If I see our lads being overly respectful and friendly to RVP I swear I will throw my shoe at the telly.

I want to see pride in the jersey from the lads, show what it means to play for AFC - and if we're going to go down at least show a bit of fight.

Who do you expect to show any balls or bottle? Or expect not to show United too much respect? The only two I'd make a case for are Ramsey/Wilshere, the rest of them will be accepting their defeat or be indifferent to the result.

leo_ense

Established Member
GDeep said:
leo_ense said:
CurryFlavoured said:

Who do you expect to show any balls or bottle? Or expect not to show United too much respect? The only two I'd make a case for are Ramsey/Wilshere, the rest of them will be accepting their defeat or be indifferent to the result.

Alot of needless negativity from you today.

Yeah well it's not the best of sights when United win the league on the back of our once best player and top 10 goalscorer. Meanwhile we aren't even certain to finish in the top 4 and even if we do there's no guarantee it will change a thing this year.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
leo_ense said:
CurryFlavoured said:

I really don't care about what I expect, if I see us go behind and not show any fight whatsoever, or be content to play out a drab 0-0 draw I will go bonkers. Passion is a thing of the past it seems, but surely this match on Saturday should mean alot to the lads.

GDeep™

League is very weak
leo_ense said:
CurryFlavoured said:

Alot of needless negativity from you today.

GDeep™

League is very weak
When have we never showed fight, especially when behind? No team in recent years has won more late points or come back from behind the way we have, stats back it up.

I feel I watch a different team to you guys sometimes.

ArseneKnows-47

Yes, if we lose to them it would be totally the refs fault and nothing to do with the gulf in class between the two teams.

leo_ense

Established Member
Shadow Moses said:
Perhaps fungus will do us a favour and play his kids as he and Wenger are now best buds. You know, taking personal calls and selling him the title and all.

:lol: fungus isn't going to do anyone any favours. It's clear this relationship goes only one way.

musicmonkey

Established Member
GDeep said:
When have we never showed fight, especially when behind? No team in recent years has won more late points or come back from behind the way we have, stats back it up.

I feel I watch a different team to you guys sometimes.
I think it's because they don't tear about the pitch mindlessly or foam at the mouth like the 2nd rate teams people you question on this will point to.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Perhaps fungus will do us a favour and play his kids as he and Wenger are now best buds. You know, taking personal calls and selling him the title and all.

Wouterus

At the moment I really don't care about whether or not our players show respect to man utd or "show passion and fight for the shirt" . I want a good result on Sunday, preferably a win. I think everyone would take an underwhelming, boring performance leading to a 1-0 to the Arsenal like last Saturday.

leo_ense

Established Member
Think playing Gervinho would be a huge mistake, and not just because he is a nothing player. The Emirates crowd are particularly touchy when it comes to Gervais, if he stinks it up there will be a lot of groans directed at him. Personally feel if he continues to make mistakes the crowd will eventually have their 'Eboue' moment with him, we were pretty close to it against Schalke a few months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom