• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Leicester - Sunday 14.02.2016 - 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Is this the level of football discussion you'd have if you had a chance to discuss football with this man? Listen to his opinions of the match his side just played and go "You're a Sp**s fan"

Hi Rocky!

AVENTUS

Link me to these comments

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/104530-on-to-arsenal-away-next-up/page-3

Why you going to tell them what naughty boys they are being.

Here's one check this out

''Easy
Pin them back and watch them play into trouble!
Kante on Özil and Sanchez equals game over!!''

:lol:

I remember when Liverpool fans carried on like this after a City win
what followed after was the one of the biggest title collapses in the history of the prem.

They even made a DVD when season finished called ''We Dared To Dream''

413ZomZycML._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

0382_s7tr.gif

Dave

Wtf is this ****? :lol:

Which Arsenal fan takes two seconds to find a video of a manager praising Sp**s? None, absolutely none.

You've been exposed again Rocky, now pipie down.

Don't remember describing myself as an Arsenal fan actually. Plenty of supporters of various clubs on this site.

Why do you even care who anybody supports? Is it not more interesting to look at the actual merits of someone's arguments?

say yes

forum master baiter
The cockiness is exactly why I don't just root for a underdog in a race like this, they just don't behave like that good hearted heroes we see in the movies.

Small clubs are always the worst winners, they know it's never going to happen again so they milk it for all its worth. There's a reason we've suddenly had an influx of Sp**s and Leicester fans on the forum.

babyblue

Looking forward to Lineker's pants
Small clubs are always the worst winners, they know it's never going to happen again so they milk it for all its worth. There's a reason we've suddenly had an influx of Sp**s and Leicester fans on the forum.
Is it not because we're now competing with you. If it was last season I'd have little to talk about with you as I'd be more interested in what Sunderland and Bournemouth were doing. I've not seen an Leicester fans gloating on here, i the main most have remained as level headed as possible.

Your fella on here is just picking out the odd post and most of them are just a tongue in cheek joke. FFS you hammered us 5-2, we're not stupid and know exactly how good you can be.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Leicester, just a small town north of Beennowhere and south of Goingnowhere.

They're just the meat in the sandwich.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Is it not because we're now competing with you. If it was last season I'd have little to talk about with you as I'd be more interested in what Sunderland and Bournemouth were doing. I've not seen an Leicester fans gloating on here, i the main most have remained as level headed as possible.

Your fella on here is just picking out the odd post and most of them are just a tongue in cheek joke. FFS you hammered us 5-2, we're not stupid and know exactly how good you can be.

But, how good can YOU be? Go on, tell us how much you're going to smash us.

babyblue

Looking forward to Lineker's pants
We need to be merciless.

fox-and-cat-cull.jpg
It's a club mascot because we liked to hunt and kill them a lot... not because we really like foxes. Hence us coming out to the hunting post horn gallop. So this will just turn a few people on ha ha.
But, how good can YOU be? Go on, tell us how much you're going to smash us.
Ha you're asking the wrong person, I'm a natural pessimist. I think we're going to lose every game before we kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom