• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Southampton - Tuesday 02/02/16 - 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Iwobi doesn't deserve to be dropped, it's the concept of seniority that keeps him out. Only look into to the team he gets includes cup games and emergencies (injuries + resting).

He wasn't even on the bench vs Chelsea.

You'd start iwobi over Campbell?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The team is pretty predictable now..... which is a good thing in some regard now that Coquelin and Alexis are back. Ramsey then alongside Coq, Campbell out wide and probably Giroud to get the nod over Theo.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn't mind Ox playing RW for this, would be a good vote of confidence from the boss too. Thought he played well against Burnley, I'd love him to get a run.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He wasn't dropped yesterday though, he was rested like Özil, Monreal, Campbell were.

GOONER1991

Established Member
Desperate to see Coquelin/Ramsey/Özil in midfield, with Alexis left.

Need to put on a performance on Tuesday, end our winless run. Particularly with Leicester away to City.

Jamrock

I feel we have not been convincing at all this season but if we don't win this game we might go on a poor low on confidence run. Remember our noisy neighbours (Sp**s) are in great form now and only 3 points behind us with a superior Goal difference.

City have Aguero back in form and winning them games.

Dropping from First place to 4th in a week would affect our already weak, fragile and dodgy mental strength.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Wouldn't mind Ox playing RW for this, would be a good vote of confidence from the boss too. Thought he played well against Burnley, I'd love him to get a run.
No chance as Campbell was rested, but I agree.

He is in a bad situation right now, only chance atm is Campbell having a bad game or two.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
While we're getting more and more injured players back, which is nice, we have to consider that it could not only take them some time to hit form, but also a while until the chemistry is back there.

I think we're on the verge of a rough couple of weeks, both in terms of performances and results.

billyf

Our main issue atm is the fact that we miss both our playmakers. The passes we make are quite simplistic and descent opponents can deal with them easily. If Özil would start this it would be great news, other wise Arsène should take a more physical approach, like playing Coquelin, Elneny and Ramsey in mid and try to dominate the game in that area. It won't be the best sight for the eyes but it will do the job I believe.

Jazz

Our main issue atm is the fact that we miss both our playmakers. The passes we make are quite simplistic and descent opponents can deal with them easily. If Özil would start this it would be great news, other wise Arsène should take a more physical approach, like playing Coquelin, Elneny and Ramsey in mid and try to dominate the game in that area. It won't be the best sight for the eyes but it will do the job I believe.
Wait, Özil's injured!? I though he was just being rested like Ramsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom