• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Aston Villa FC vs Arsenal FC - Sun. Dec. 13th, 1:30pm - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't risk Özil. A tight calf could end up being a soft tissue injury and 6 weeks out. One match isn't worth it. I would rest him.

Last edited:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
We'll smash villa. Even against a stronger team last year they didn't get a single goal.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Would you also like me to film me getting my head kicked, in???

Lol

LOL You offered the tattoo, now you have to stick to it.

ETA:

I get really nervous when people on this forum are too confident of a win. Doesn't usually end well.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This may be a table topping if we win match, going into the City fixture.

No rest for Özil, rather lets get the goals, get outta sight ad take the man off.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Rest Özil. :lol: Soon we'll be hearing "rest Cech"..:rolleyes:

We have to win here, so all our best players should play. Against City there's a big chance we'll drop points with or without Özil, but if we don't play Özil here and drop points it'd be a laughable decision.

Thankfully he'll play, and win us the game. Loves playing against these mugs.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We have tough Christmas fixtures coming our way. We need him fit. We can surely beat Villa without him. If we can't, then we're not worth our salt.

If we lose him to injury...

Aevi

Hale End FC
We have tough Christmas fixtures coming our way. We need him fit. We can surely beat Villa without him. If we can't, then we're not worth our salt.

If we lose him to injury...
I would agree if it weren't for the massive amount of injuries we have. With Alexis + Coquelin out, we could certainly do the business, without, we need all the quality we have at hand.

Highbury Rock City

We're not going to rest Özil, eventough it's Villa that we're playing against. I mean, sure, it would be nice if he could get a rest, but who could replace him? If Ramsey takes his spot, then who's going to pair up with flamster? Chambers? No. Ox? No. It's almost impossible to do that, I'd say.

Highbury Rock City

But on the other hand, if Chambers as a DM acutally is a real option in Wengers brain, then Villa would be a good team to try it against. But I must be clear, I can't and I don't want to see that as an option.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Approach this like the cup final and do them by the sixtieth minute. Bring Gibbs on to do his thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom