• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Chelsea vs Arsenal| 04/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
The only thing thats probably worth watching in this game is how our midfield of 'OX & ****' deal with Matic and Kante. My guess is not very well!

N

NotAUserName

Ospina
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Gibbs
Coquelin Ox
Sanchez Özil Iwobi
Perez​

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Martinez
Jenkinson Debuchy

Walcott Oxlade Giroud Özil Sanchez Bellerin Perez Iwobi

IchirotoV2

We'll lose horribly. Fabregas will dribble past all 11 players as well as Bould and Wenger in the stands and chip one in, followed by a mental celebration. Hazard to bag one, and "earn" a penalty which Drogba will miss trying to panenka, Cech to make his first ever save because he stayed in the middle to tie his shoelaces.

Lampard with a 40 yard screamer, and Essien with a header. Terry will bang two, one on Arsenal and also özils girlfriend. Mourinho to come on late in the second half and score four.

9-0 to Chelsea

IchirotoV2

We'll lose horribly. Fabregas will dribble past all 11 players as well as Bould and Wenger in the stands and chip one in, followed by a mental celebration. Hazard to bag one, and "earn" a penalty which Drogba will miss trying to panenka, Cech to make his first ever save because he stayed in the middle to tie his shoelaces.

Lampard with a 40 yard screamer, and Essien with a header. Terry will bang two, one on Arsenal and also özils girlfriend. Mourinho to come on late in the second half and score four.

9-0 to Chelsea
Forgot about Ramsey's own goal, straight from the wheelchair. 10-0

Stumped

Victor Moses is a mainstay in the team running away with the league.

Victor Moses.

VICTOR MOSES

nick gould

Pressure is off we are not in the hunt for the premier league now. It's time to take chances and bring in some hungry players with something to prove. A bit of hunger needed.

Sanchez-----Lucas-----welbeck

-----------Iwobi-------Chamberlain----------

----------------Le Coq----------------------

Gibbs ------Kos------ Mustafi-------Bellerin

-------------------Ospina-------------

Attacking 5 and defending 5. Our two advanced midfielders have experience playing on the wing so they can drift into those positions to take advantage of the space left by wing backs or simply to overload them. No point playing Özil in a game where we are second favourites; he is almost guaranteed to disappoint in those games.

Aevi

Hale End FC
For me, the lineup should be...

Cech
Bellerin-Mustafi-Koscielny-Gibbs
Coquelin-Chamberlain
Welbeck-Özil-Iwobi
Alexis
Subs: Ospina, Gabriel, Monreal, Maitland-Niles, Walcott, Lucas, Giroud.

Perez/Walcott/Welbeck and Gibbs/Monreal are pretty interchangeable for RW and LB.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We're winning this. It'll force us to relive the pain of Watford and give us the faintest hope. The cycle continues.

Hyruga

It used to be:

Blaming on a lack of world class GK at Arsenal. But i guess that cannot be blamed now as Cech had made numerous saves at Arsenal and Arsenal did get away with crucial wins through late goals.

94 min Cazorla penalty against Southampton. Won 2-1 (2 pts saved from draw to win)
93 mins Koscielny goal against Burnley. Won 1-0
89 min Giroud goal against man utd. Draw 1-1
86 min Giroud goal against WBA. Won 1-0
92 min Giroud goal against Bournemouth. Draw 3-3
98 min Sanchez penalty against Burnley. Won 2-1.

How many points saved? 10 points.
Compared to manutd's numerous draws, Arsenal is lucky to get these 10 points and stay ahead.

So what to blame on?

1) Sloppy defend and midfield. Not enough pressing. Allowing free passes, free crosses, free headers for opponents. Watch Liverpool, Man City, Everton match to find out.

Conceding a goal from a throw-in from the midway line due to sloppy play. Wow.

2) Lack of a clinical striker.

However, the title race is not over yet. But will need Chelsea to screw up and Arsenal will have to beat Chelsea next game. A draw is not enough. Does Wenger and Walcott have enough resolve to beat Chelsea? or will they aim for draw again?

Polar Bear

I was looking forward to this game, But after the Watford result its really killed the hype for it. Anyways our record is awful at Stamford Bridge and it will probably be the same thing as usual.

We have to win this game, its simple as that, we can't even draw, its no good. Please NO Giroud, thats exactly what Luiz and Cahill want. Hoping for a win but I know I'm just fooling myself as usual, probably gonna be a defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom