• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Hull City v Arsenal | 17th of September at 15:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
The first yellow was very avoidable. Something seemed very odd with him, don't know if it was him being dropped or the Paris/french fans boing him.
True he looked pissed and started moaning on a nothing issue. One of the more fun things, the sending off along with Cavani clowning around in a dreadful game but Giroud has to get his **** together over his urge to wind up refs.

cannonade

Established Member
Lucas
Alexis Özil Iwobi
Elneny Xhaka
Nacho Kos Mufasa Bell
Cech

Probably would get it done. Santi shouldn't play every game and Elneny's due.

nicky47

Established Member
So important to get the 3 points here. We simply can't slip up in fixtures like these at the moment, even so early in the season. Especially with Chelsea being our following League fixture if I'm correct...

Wish I could say I'm confident at least, but I just can't see us right now putting a performance in that'll give us a convincing win. If we were to win I'd imagine it'll be by the 1 goal.

Curious again with what the team selection will be too.

Sir Bump

Unhealthy obsession with Aaron Ramsey
It only took 12 hours to answer.
I'm in Australia mate. We are actually asleep while you're awake tapping away. And guess what, you're probably asleep now while I'm sitting on the beach in the sun eating some fruit salad.
It's actually how the universe works, it's amazing.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I'm in Australia mate. We are actually asleep while you're awake tapping away. And guess what, you're probably asleep now while I'm sitting on the beach in the sun eating some fruit salad.
Wrong.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It'll probably be.

Giroud
Iwobi Özil Alexis
Coquelin Xhaka
Monreal Koscielny Mustafi Bellerin
Cech
Only thing I see being a decision to make is Elneny vs Coquelin, I have a feeling he might go with Coq though. Lucas vs Giroud is another one but I think Giroud starts vs Hull and we'll give Lucas another go vs Forrest during next week.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
It'll probably be.

Giroud
Iwobi Özil Alexis
Coquelin Xhaka
Monreal Koscielny Mustafi Bellerin
Cech
Only thing I see being a decision to make is Elneny vs Coquelin, I have a feeling he might go with Coq though. Lucas vs Giroud is another one but I think Giroud starts vs Hull and we'll give Lucas another go vs Forrest during next week.

I have the same feeling about the team, only doubt is who would partner Xhaka. It might be Santi again as it works great in those games, like Watford week ago.
Everything else is my guess too, but I would switch Alexis is Iwobi, minor change.
Wouldnt be surprised to see Gibbs in, but there is a Forrest game coming up on Tuesday for him to play

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
-----------------Cech
Bellerin-Mustafi-Koscielny-Monreal
------------Elneny-Xhaka
Iwobi----------Özil-----------Alexis
----------------Lucas

Subs: Ospina, Holding, Gibbs, Cazorla, Coquelin, Chamberlain, Giroud

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
I'm actually looking forward to this.

Don't know why, it's not like the team's showed us anything to be excited about, but I feel good about this game.

Really? I'm not sure why either, its Hull City. We win and it's almost expected if we draw or lose it's a crisis.

Interested to see Perez if he plays though.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I just read that with an Ozy accent, its so funny, you really do sound Australian! I dont know if its because you said "mate" or because I've just drunk a bottle of Greek red wine. Anyway, enjoy the sunshine, I hope you find a tin opener for that fruit salad, I really like the little cherry bits.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Cech
Bellerin Koscielny Mustafi Gibbs
Xhaka
Ramsey Elneny
Walcott Iwobi
Alexis

I'd rest Monreal for a couple of matches with Cazorla also taking a breather and bring in Ramsey for Özil whose not been at his best recently, perhaps just needs the week off.

3 - 0 Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom