• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Özil out with flu? What? Hasn't he been out and about promoting his book??

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'm not really up to date on our injuries. Is Koscielny fit? Moneny? If they are, the side should pick itself. Xhaka-Elneny- Ox in midfield, Alexis Welbeck and Lucas up front. Its time for change.

For me Lucas deserves to start and Welbeck is perfect for this game, Iwobi is still green. No Coq and Walcott, but that doesn't need to be explained.

Preacher

Always Crying
I'm not really up to date on our injuries. Is Koscielny fit? Moneny? If they are, the side should pick itself. Xhaka-Elneny- Ox in midfield, Alexis Welbeck and Lucas up front. Its time for change.
Koscielny and Ramsey are fit. Elneny is out for 3 weeks.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Iwobi hasn't done much of late to deserve the no.10 role, but I guess it could revive him.

Would prefer Alexis or Ox if we're going with that shape.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's see if today we will able to deal with Liverpool high press. don't start Xhaka-Coq together if Ramsey fit start him with Xhaka i don't care how s**t Ramsey is this season but he is better then Coq or even start Ox in the middle but no Xhaka-Coq.

If Özil out wenger will be forced to do something else i think we will start Welbeck today.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Another big test for Wenger today. Two away wins from 22 games against top 6 since 2012 is appalling. In fact home and away is pretty bad as well P46 W10 D18 L18.

Pool are at a low but so too are we. If Wenger passes another test, that of picking a team that can defend and win, then we could take all 3 pts. If Coq and Giroud start our chances will be lessened before we kick off.

Özil out so I would play Iwobi there even though he has been poor on the wing recently. I would play Ox next to Xhaka as he has been one player to create from the middle. If Welbeck is 100% fit I would play this.

--------Xhaka------Ox
Perez--------Iwobi-------Welbeck
--------------Alexis

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Klopp under pressure in media, poorer win rate than Moyes etc. Let's hope it gets to him and he starts losing it with the players, like Mourinho last year.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Another big test for Wenger today. Two away wins from 22 games against top 6 since 2012 is appalling. In fact home and away is pretty bad as well P46 W10 D18 L18.

Pool are at a low but so too are we. If Wenger passes another test, that of picking a team that can defend and win, then we could take all 3 pts. If Coq and Giroud start our chances will be lessened before we kick off.

Özil out so I would play Iwobi there even though he has been poor on the wing recently. I would play Ox next to Xhaka as he has been one player to create from the middle. If Welbeck is 100% fit I would play this.

--------Xhaka------Ox
Perez--------Iwobi-------Welbeck
--------------Alexis

Id swap alexis and welbeck to up the creativity from the frontline

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Need a way to stop Mane they heavily depending on him to score and create chances.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Id swap alexis and welbeck to up the creativity from the frontline

Welbeck if he starts, wont play the whole game, Alexis will. We can bring Walcott on later and switch Perez to LW. Anyway, they will switch out and in throughout the game, it would be a nice fluid attack.

Kotikalja

Hope Iwobi doesn't start. He really has not done enough to start week in week out for us. He's a decent player but Wenger gives too much gametime to him. He's definitely not better than Perez.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Hope Iwobi doesn't start. He really has not done enough to start week in week out for us. He's a decent player but Wenger gives too much gametime to him. He's definitely not better than Perez.
We are putting too much pressure on Iwobi he still young him and Walcott need to sit on the bench for next few games both not been performing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom