• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Leicester vs Arsenal | 20th of August at 17:30 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergkamp120

I have to say, Alexis is rarely good anymore.

He's always great when he plays on the right and terrible when he plays anywhere else, he gets dispossessed and just gives the ball away all game.

His games on the right last year were by far his best. It's his natural position and it should be the only position he plays imo. But Arsène will not play him there to make room for Walcott.

Bould14

You get a sense early doors whether an Arsenal side can do anything in a season. Last time I felt good about an Arsenal side was 07/08 as we looked well balanced at least.

This side gives me a sickly feeling, Wenger's stamp all over it. Blunt, big gaps between the lines, not enough goalscorers, always give you a chance.
That team should have won the league, but Wengers stamp of "mental" strength written all over it.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Vardy and Mahrez were pretty meh I have to say. Best days are already behind them.
vardy had an excellent game imo, we deal with him very well, and koscielny was again superb, but imo vardy have a very good game, always dangerous, always available, intelligent, in your face and spicy.

blaze_of_glory

Özil is why we looked dangerous. Giroud didn't do much, as far as I could see. But he's our only choice, I'm afraid... in our system.
Yeah that's what I mean. He did nothing at all, but just the fact of him being there as a threat on crosses makes us immediately more dangerous than any of our other current options.

I'm back. Got one deer earlier. Drove to a bar and watched 2nd half at a bar. There was an old man that hsd an heart attack.

Anyway. My take on 2nd half is that there isnt a player in the team that can play 90 minutes. Also Coquelin shoulf be sold.

Gooner_girl14

At least Walcott has a two minute period every game where he doesn't look like a useless meat bag and can carve out a chance by design or accident.

"The Ox" is a useless ****wit who does his best work 40 yards from goal and can't create or score to save his life. A milquetoast letdown of a footballer.

They're about equal I think. I trust neither of them to do anything significant, they often make the wrong decisions (Ox in particular today). But yes, Walcott at least can resemble a goal threat for a brief period.

Bould14

Tired of Wenger and his crap decisions on and off the pitch. Theo was absolute bollocks. Coq was a red waiting to happen.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You get a sense early doors whether an Arsenal side can do anything in a season. Last time I felt good about an Arsenal side was 07/08 as we looked well balanced at least.

This side gives me a sickly feeling, Wenger's stamp all over it. Blunt, big gaps between the lines, not enough goalscorers, always give you a chance.

07/08 was the last side where Wenger actually cared about winning something.

Since then he has been spending our money running personal projects and training sessions.

IndyCanada

Only person re-signing for arsenal this coming year is Arsène. Get used to the idea folks. He is as powerful as you can be at a club without actually owning the club.

blaze_of_glory

Coq did himself no favours today pushing for a starting role. Lucky to stay on the field, gave the ball away a lot. He was great for us when we were desperate at the position but not sure he's the guy for us now.

Stumped

All fart no poo this match.

Both defences snuffed out the dangers easily enough. Bit worrying the amount of turnovers in midfield and Mahrez beating half the team at the end but then we also had a good period when Özil and Wilshere came on.

Draw is a fair result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom