• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Leicester vs Arsenal | 20th of August at 17:30 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It's the little things like Wilshere taking four touches while we're on a counter attack.

Or Monreal rolling the ball towards a teammate instead of passing it with some urgency.

Lots of little things like that plague this side. New management is a necessity. We need to tap up Simeone and just wait patiently.

Bashii

Did anyone else notice Özil ignore Giroud who was drifting to the far post 1v1 with the defender? Both times looked like perfect delicate cross opportunities to Giroud's head but instead he chose Alexis who was probably in a worse position.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Is anyone else feeling we might have made a mistake with Xhaka?

Doesn't offer enough to compensate for his snail speed imo.

Too soon to tell and hard to tell when he is trying to fit in to an unfit and disjointed team.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
CqUpgwSWAAEMj5C.jpg

He's an Özil fan it looks like :lol:
Who isn't apart from Jury and Moyes. :lol:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
For what we paid, very underwhelmed by Xhaka.
give him time.
We shoudl be worried about who is going to play next to him, like @fabo said, the guy pairing him is going to be key.
Coquelin not good enough, i expect el neny to come forward.

Cazorla is ruin unfortunaly, he would be able to create magic because he is elite, but its pretty clear that phisically he is not going to be the same.
a big big blow.

N

NotAUserName

Is anyone else feeling we might have made a mistake with Xhaka?

Doesn't offer enough to compensate for his snail speed imo.
The problem is whatever he offers going forward is cancelled out by the inclusion of Coquelin.

FinnGooner

Established Member
First time in the Wenger era that I have serious doubts about us finishing in the top 4. We're so far behind ManU, ManC and Chelsea in terms of quality of the football we play that I can't see use catching them. Fourth is up for grabs but we don't look favourites for that right now. Since we have absolutely no practiced models on how to break the opposition lines, we need Özil if we want to create anything. Our entire attacking play is based on improvisation and individual brilliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom