• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL:Liverpool v Arsenal|Tuesday, April 21, 2009@2000

Zico

Established Member
Re: BPL:Liverpool v Arsenal|Tuesday, April 21, 2009@2000

Liverpool have scored 4, 4, 5, 1, 1, 4, 4 in their past seven games, including FOUR goals against each of Real Madrid, United and Chelsea. Will we be another statistic?

Gurgen

Established Member

Who gives a **** about this game?

AshburtonGhost

Unfortunately we need to, if we suffer a hammering it could damage us completely for the rest of the season and derail everything else. This is a game we should try and win, seeing as though everyone is well rested from our "unimportant" FA Cup semi final against Chelsea.

arsmile

Established Member

at least it gives fabianski a chance to try and get it out his system before a match of any consiquence...but yeah...thank god we'll have some nicely rested players for it.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"

Gurgen said:
Who gives a s**t about this game?
Apart from our players having to stay fit... Not much. In fact I think a loss v Pool would actually be good for our chances v The Mancs. Not that I advocate losing on purpose. It's all about that 1st leg at OT now.

James

Established Member

Gurgen said:
I think it's only the 3,000 of us mugs travelling up the M6.

I'm sure i'll be more up for it come Tuesday.

Rocafella

Established Member

Best we can hope for is a draw. With Liverpool still challenging for the league and with Fabianski in goal, they will go hell for leather to beat us, especially as it's the only thing left they have to play for.

Gurgen

Established Member

James said:
Gurgen said:
I think it's only the 3,000 of us mugs travelling up the M6.

I'm sure i'll be more up for it come Tuesday.

Don't even know what to say to that. You must really hate Wenger right now :lol:

ricky1985

Established Member

TheGame24 said in another thread that Wenger wasn't too bothered about yesterdays game because the final of the FA cup is only three days before the final of the Champions League. Wenger wants the Champions League so badly. I can't shake this feeling that there may be some element of truth to that.

James

Established Member

ricky1985 said:
TheGame24 said in another thread that Wenger wasn't too bothered about yesterdays game because the final of the FA cup is only three days before the final of the Champions League. Wenger wants the Champions League so badly. I can't shake this feeling that there may be some element of truth to that.
That just doesn't make any sense what so ever though. Why would you throw a game based on a final that weren't not even in? The FA Cup final is also after the Champions League final.

Anyway, not the thread really.

awooga83

Established Member
Agree James that's absurd you win yesterday's game your guaranteed to be in a final where as thinking about a possible Champioms league final and the impact of another final you aren't even in yet, when you have two legs of the semi to play is ridiculous and if you as a manger think like that then you are a foolish manager.

awooga83

Established Member
The league for us is gone you would need 3 teams to self destruct for us to win and it does not happen.

awooga83

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
You can't have seen Wenger's table then, that one shows it's all on, no?

I doubt many people see Wenger's table including Wenger :wink:

It will be stupid if we win or get a result and no doubt here the well this proves me right about this team, what that when it matters we are short when it doesn't we can get some results mighty fine strategy you got there.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom