• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Liverpool vs. Arsenal- 13/1/16- KO: 8.00pm- BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheArsenalis

Chambers at least would have been fresh and calmer on the ball to allow us to clear our lines effectively. Then we took off our only outlet up the field who could have held the ball up Özil. Dumb as ****.
This thought wouldn't have occurred had we rode it out. And this only happenning, because theo was at fault for the 1st goal.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
At least we never lost ground to T*ttynumb & $hitty. But OMG that would have been soooo sweet to take home the 3pts.

These smaller teams always put up a fight against us though.

One win in 5 now away from home since Le Coq went AWOL.

The cavalry better be coming over that hill fast!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At least we never lost ground to T*ttynumb & $hitty. But OMG that would have been soooo sweet to take home the 3pts.

These smaller teams always put up a fight against us though.

One win in 5 now away from home since Le Coq went AWOL.

The cavalry better be coming over that hill fast!
that's show you hoe Le Coq is important in our setup we seriously missing this guy.

afcstuff ‏@afcstuff 1h1 hour ago
Goals conceded in the PL before Coquelin's injury: 0.75 goals per game After Coquelin's injury: 1.33 goals per game

BBF

If we get 6 points form the next two fixtures then that looks like a fair result for me. Horrific showing though, you'd never see a Fergie team throwing away points to dross like West Brom, Southampton and Zagreb in one season

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Chambers is NEVER calm on the ball, he is nervous as **** in tight games, that is also the reason why he so often gives the ball away.

Liverpool were only ever going to equalise from a knock down or a set piece. Chambers is significantly better in the air than Arteta, and has shown in recent appearances that he has what it takes on the ball too. It was an utterly baffling substitution and a huge kick in the nuts for Calum.

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill
Liverpool were only ever going to equalise from a knock down or a set piece. Chambers is significantly better in the air than Arteta, and has shown in recent appearances that he has what it takes on the ball too. It was an utterly baffling substitution and a huge kick in the nuts for Calum.

I would never have brought on Chambers in such a tense game.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
What a bonkers league - if I wasn't so emotionally invested in Arsenal I might be able to enjoy the ride!!

Sweggeh

If we get 6 points form the next two fixtures then that look like a fair result for me. Horrific showing though, you'd never see a Fergie team throwing away points to dross like West Brom, Southampton and Zagreb in one season
Same Fergie who threw away a lead at home to draw 3-3 vs Everton, leading to them choking a 8 point lead with 5 games to go?

BBF

Same Fergie who threw away a lead at home to draw 3-3 vs Everton, leading to them choking a 8 point lead with 5 games to go?

So drawing with Everton lost them 8 points? Wow. I didn't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom