• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Liverpool vs. Arsenal- 13/1/16- KO: 8.00pm- BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Statistically Flamini had an immense game. :lol:

Mathieu Flamini today: 7 recoveries 4/4 tackles 3 blocked shots 7/7 clearances 3/3 aerial duels 0 errors leading to a shot/goal

An example of how stats lie, or maybe even more evidence of Ramsey not doing enough, possibly even Theo too.

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill

Mathieu Flamini today: 7 recoveries 4/4 tackles 3 blocked shots 7/7 clearances 3/3 aerial duels 0 errors leading to a shot/goal

An example of how stats lie, or maybe even more evidence of Ramsey not doing enough, possibly even Theo too.

dafuq...?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Don't really think we have an identy at the moment to be honest with you, seems like we just throw eleven players out there every week and hope Özil and Alexis come up with something special.

It's to be expected with how many key players we are missing, we're doing well grinding out the results, but the team lacks a bit quality right now.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Chambers at least would have been fresh and calmer on the ball to allow us to clear our lines effectively. Then we took off our only outlet up the field who could have held the ball up Özil. Dumb as ****.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

they forget to say how many times he shouts on his teammates.

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill
Chambers at least would have been fresh and calmer on the ball to allow us to clear our lines effectively. Then we took off our only outlet up the field who could have held the ball up Özil. Dumb as ****.

Chambers is NEVER calm on the ball, he is nervous as **** in tight games, that is also the reason why he so often gives the ball away.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Chambers is NEVER calm on the ball, he is nervous as **** in tight games, that is also the reason why he so often gives the ball away.

Well he couldn't have been any worse that what I saw in that last 20. Was our only option anyway, as Wenger decided to take off Özil for Arteta.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I have no idea why none of Kosh or Monreal at least Challenge Benteke in Liverpool 3rd goal it's look so similar of Liverpool last minute goal last season nobody challenge him.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
I have no idea why none of Kosh or Monreal at least Challenge Benteke in Liverpool 3rd goal it's look so similar of Liverpool last minute goal last season nobody challenge him.
I just knew when that big lump came on that he was going to cause trouble for us in the box with his heading ability. They had so many opportunities to put in great crosses before but had no one to aim for. It was just typical that he would come on and win the header for the goal.

How many late goals do we concede that involve headers?? Swansea, City & Pool last season spring to mind as well as tonight's. So annoying.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I just knew when that big lump came on that he was going to cause trouble for us in the box with his heading ability. They had so many opportunities to put in great crosses before but had no one to aim for. It was just typical that he would come on and win the header for the goal.

How many late goals do we concede that involve headers?? Swansea, City & Pool last season spring to mind as well as tonight's. So annoying.
lack of focus surely it happens but with us it happen many times our players always seems to lose focus in last minutes specially if we are under pressure.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Absolutely devastated. Simple as that.
ditto that...........Arteta let Allen run off him but we still should have seen that over the line.

When I calm down I'm going to smoke a spliff & read the last 50 pages of this thread for giggles - it must be choice.

As Arsène said " a great English football game"

We do have some barnstormers with Liverpool,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom