• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Man Utd vs Arsenal - 28th February, 14:05, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
We scored three goals and then did nothing. In fact United had numerous chances to get back into the game.

Thing they will win us with 2 or 3 goals margin this time.

We did nothing after we got to 3-0 because we didn't have to anymore. And the closest anyone got to scoring again was Oxlade-Chamberlain.

For what it's worth this game has 0-0 written all over it for me. United don't concede at home, we can't score, both teams are lacking in confidence.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What does Welbeck do if he scores? Kind of think in the Cup that he forget who he was playing against.

Hate the 'respectful' celebrations though.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What does Welbeck do if he scores? Kind of think in the Cup that he forget who he was playing against.

Hate the 'respectful' celebrations though.
Sure hope he doesn't dive into the crowd this time... Would be a once in a lifetime thing though.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

We scored three goals and then did nothing. In fact United had numerous chances to get back into the game.

Thing they will win us with 2 or 3 goals margin this time.
Utd haven't trashed any team in the top half of the table this season except for Liverpool back in August when they started well and Stoke a month ago. Don't see that happening, especially with Rooney out. I could see a 0-0 which would be worrisome.

Utd haven't trashed any team in the top half of the table this season except for Liverpool back in August when they started well and Stoke a month ago. Don't see that happening, especially with Rooney out. I could see a 0-0 which would be worrisome.

Zagreb hadn't won a game in Champions league for 10 years or something...

You can never be confident with Arsenal.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Zagreb hadn't won a game in Champions league for 10 years or something...

You can never be confident with Arsenal.
I agree with you, but I feel the build up towards a United game no matter their league position is different than a CL tie with Zagreb. I'm not making an excuse for their performance but it was clear the lads underestimated them greatly.

I think with our position in the league being so delicate and it being United after all, the lads better be up for it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

United playing pretty much their best available team...... I think, it does include Carrick at CB and some lad called "Riley" but other than that it looks close to the best they can pick.

I think we'll see a response from the lads from Tuesdays disappointed, Wengers already said he was annoyed at the way we let the game go in the last 20 minutes and of course didn't take our chances and apparently he let it all be known to his players that he was far from happy. We need a big performance, well at the very least a winning performance by any means necessary.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
If w eplay with the discipline we did vs Barca for 70 minutes, then we have a good chance of winning. We must be confident and on the front foot. None of this slow passing at the back.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Lol if Martial is out for this who would they start upfront?

AVENTUS

So what do we reckon lads. How we feeling for Sunday.

Utd were good tonight but good against a team at home who Atsenal could of beaten 8-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom