• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Man Utd vs Arsenal - 28th February, 14:05, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceko

I think we'd look amazing with Welbz up front and Campbell on the right. We need some more movement. I like a lefty on the right. Pretty sure Sanchez/Campbell are a good match for their fullbacks.

Reactions: nmn

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Its one of those games where we just need to deliver. There can be no excuses here.

United are in poor form, and we are chasing the title. Yes, there are other factors to play, like history, referees, revenge, etc. This game however falls into that do or die category, much like those countless games where our revenue streams are at risk.

Anything less than a win here and you have to question the setup and their seriousness for the league.

Dont be so ridiculous.

Three points is of course the objective like usual however a point at Old Trafford is never a bad result, whether United are in poor form or not, they always happen to raise their game when Arsenal are in town.

I'd take a draw here!

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Dont be so ridiculous.

Three points is of course the objective like usual however a point at Old Trafford is never a bad result, whether United are in poor form or not, they always happen to raise their game when Arsenal are in town.

I'd take a draw here!

That username :lol:

Can you get into Flamini's head and tell him to hang up the boots?

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think you guys are too harsh on Giroud, I used to dislike his lack of effort when he is playing badly, but this season he has changed and improved, he gives 100% in every match, I understand that he is going through a scoring drought but he will bounce back and start scoring goals, it happens to all the strikers, he is not the best striker but he is our best striker, get use to supporting him as long as AW is our coach.

Every player other than Ade has given 100% in the history of football, why is it such a big compliment for Giroud these days?

His goal drought has lasted 4 seasons too. Sick and tired of him.

Axel_Gunner

Dont be so ridiculous.

I'd take a draw here!

the moment we start with this attitude shows we arent able for more than a lower top4-finish. We cant allow to take a draw. ManU is in a bad form and have many injuries. Just like Liverpool (3-3) wasnt enough. If we dont win that kind of games and also drop points vs clubs that are in lower midfield we have expectations like To***nham.

This year is so exciting because all big clubs leaving points. Im not sure this will happen again next year. So lets ****ing win the game against a van Gaal who is going to be sacked with a squad that is so bad and thinned that they lost vs Sunderland.

GDeep™

League is very weak
the moment we start with this attitude shows we arent able for more than a lower top4-finish. We cant allow to take a draw. ManU is in a bad form and have many injuries. Just like Liverpool (3-3) wasnt enough. If we dont win that kind of games and also drop points vs clubs that are in lower midfield we have expectations like To***nham.

This year is so exciting because all big clubs leaving points. Im not sure this will happen again next year. So lets ****ing win the game against a van Gaal who is going to be sacked with a squad that is so bad and thinned that they lost vs Sunderland.

Of course we want to win but we also know Utd always turn up against Arsenal so it's not going to be easy.

I suspect Utd are in too much of a low moment atm though.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Won't be easy, they destroyed Shrewsbury and will have more confidence if they win tonight.

We should play with the same intensity we did when we won the FA cup tie there.

Iceko

So how are they going to line up? DeGea, Jones, Lingard, Januzaj and Rojo might be back in time. Whereas on RedCafe they're saying Smalling is fit. So it might not be that much of a makeshift defense.

DeGea

Varela - Smalling - Jones/Rojo - Blind

Schneiderlin - Carrick/Herrera

Lingard/Januzaj - Mata - Depay

Martial

Axel_Gunner

Of course we want to win but we also know Utd always turn up against Arsenal so it's not going to be easy.

yeah but ManU tries to turn up vs ManCity, Chelsea, Liverpool, Leicester and even Tottenham.
We just cant allow to let them turn up. Like in first leg.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Of course it does, no game is a given in the latter stages of the cup. Might have allowed them to gain a bit of momentum with the Europa tie also tonight. Also they have rotated and given the fringe players a chance to show what they can do.

Shrewsbury away is a given unless you're bad as ****. Now they have the Europa League. Fatigue will count for more than any momentum that you can get from beating a lower league club in the cup.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Dont be so ridiculous.

I'd take a draw here!

We need to look at what we busy with here, what we aiming for and the opposition we are dealing with.

If this was United going for the title, under Ferguson, and we were in the form they were in, it would not even be a debate.

Maximum points needed, no question about that for me.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Shrewsbury away is a given unless you're bad as ****. Now they have the Europa League. Fatigue will count for more than any momentum that you can get from beating a lower league club in the cup.

Let's hope tiredness will be a factor. Smalling, Mata and Martiel played Thursday, Monday and will probably play tonight then they have us. They are arguably their most important outfield players so it should be.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
We need to look at what we busy with here, what we aiming for and the opposition we are dealing with.

If this was United going for the title, under Ferguson, and we were in the form they were in, it would not even be a debate.

Maximum points needed, no question about that for me.

Despite there recent form and standing in the league they are still for me a rival of ours, we are away from home and thus given this I'd take a point. If we draw against United and Sp**s and lose at the Etihad we'd still be on course for 81 points which will be enough to gain the title this campaign imo.

We beat Fergusons United quite a good few times when they were on a title charge and Arsenal was chasing the Champions league spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom