• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Man Utd vs Arsenal - 28th February, 14:05, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveEvets

No Rooney is huge, he always turns up against us, even if he's not the player he was anymore.

Not winning here would be disappointing, to say the very least.

natural

Established Member
A draw is not acceptable, so what if United turn up their game because Arsenal are in town? We are better than them and we should turn up our game even more because we are fighting to win the league and you win it by winning these tough away matches, just ask Wiltord and Ljungberg.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Smalling and Borthwick-Jackson are also out injured tonight. Along with De Gea they have to be major doubts for Sunday. Like I said, easy 3 points for Arsenal with a possile thrashing even on the cards.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Doubt it'll be a trashing, I think even if we do get a 1 or 2 goal lead we'll more than likely try to see it out.

This needs to be a win though, need to build some kind momentum in the league.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
We don't have the luxury of being able to draw this, we've used up all of our get of jail cards - we need to start getting wins now and a few goals too as our goal difference is pretty average.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Smalling and Borthwick-Jackson are also out injured tonight. Along with De Gea they have to be major doubts for Sunday. Like I said, easy 3 points for Arsenal with a possile thrashing even on the cards.
You're too humble mate. No way are we thrashing you at your ground right now, even if you put out your u21's.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A thrashing :lol: We aren't that good, we'll get a two goal lead than bring on the mighty Gibbs.

Seriously hope Giroud pissed Wenger off enough Tuesday to be on the bench. But he's stubborn, just look at him persisting with zips are years of failing with them...

VancouverCanuck

Possible thrashing alright.

My prediction: 10-2

Schneiderlein with 4 goals. Both Martial and Lingaard with a hattrick. Wenger publicly apologies to fans that we didn't spend 30m on Schneiderlein.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Stifle Martial and thats half their attack nullified. We'll create chances as usual but we really need to finish them at first opportunity, like we did against the home match against them.
United will be there for the taking, but our recent poor form in front of goal makes me nervous.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
This thread:

"No, you guys are going to win."

"No, no. You guys are going to win."

"No, I insist, you guys will win."

Arsenal/ManUnited fan when a team wins on sunday: "lol, you guys were ****ing n00bs."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom