• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Jack would have been perfect for this type of game - his ability to thrust foward with dribbles would have created plenty of space for our attack.

Yep, now he's finally fit and we need him, he's not here :) tbh I'm pleased he's on loan, its the only way to give him a decent run. He's our only player with the creativity to replace Santi in the middle.

Last edited:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Our main problem was positional play. You can't pass forward without options. The whole team was nervous anyway.

And Ramsey. I'll get called out as anti Ramsey but I just can't really make **** up that hasn't happened such as him being good. He is atrocious. He is just not Arsenal level.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just thinking what Cazorla and Bellerin would have added to the game. Cazorla helping us control, allowing Özil to push up high. Bellerin far better defensively than Jenko and offering so much going forward too. What a shame. :(

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

For a supposed technical team we have too many of our first team who can't control a football under pressure or get themselves out of tight situations

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

Mourinho saying Man U were phenomenal (at least 8 times) but his face tells a whole different story.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

In fairness he needs to say just as much to keep what little credibility he has with the rabid United fans who've long since believed he's Sir Alex' second coming. The fact that he can say such bull with a straight face is the real concern:lol:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Mourinho makes light of Arsenal
Because he was quite keen to point it out as his post-match press conference.

In fact, he really dug the boot into Wenger and Arsenal, by suggesting that today’s draw was essentially a 1-1 defeat, such was United’s dominance and clear superiority:

“If you have a bad game, or an equal game against a very good team like Arsenal, you draw it is not a drama or a bad result because it is normal between two teams.

But when De Gea was on holidays, when Cech made two or three very good saves or when you miss two or three very good chances and you are in total control then the concede late, then the feeling is like a defeat.”

“So finally I lost against Arsenal. Finally I lost against Arsenal. Finally I lost against Arsenal.”

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

For a supposed technical team we have too many of our first team who can't control a football under pressure or get themselves out of tight situations
It's the main reason we're not as effective anymore. The old teams were more inconsistent but they could get at anyone and rack up a scoreline.

Now we carry a lot of passengers technically. It's also why we struggle against physical teams nowadays...our old teams would have passed rings against the likes of Sp**s.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It's the main reason we're not as effective anymore. The old teams were more inconsistent but they could get at anyone and rack up a scoreline.

Now we carry a lot of passengers technically. It's also why we struggle against physical teams nowadays...our old teams would have passed rings against the likes of Sp**s.

Yep - the team of Nasri, Hleb and Fabregas would have put a couple past this Yanited team.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I am happy with the draw, but not the way we played, we were far to passive en we were not taking any risks especially around the box we were dull at best.

And yet again we were playing against a Mourinho team, and yet again we were not capable of playing our own football which should be our main task.

The midfield pairing was not good enough we should have played Ramsey with Coquelin to release some pressure when we have the ball, Cazorla is a big big miss atm its a shame that we do not have a single player who can fill in his role.

Ramsey on the left? my god hope we will never see this ever again.

Anyway lets take this draw as 3 points and move on, in the last few years we ended up with a lose instead of a draw, so we might grow up after all.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That's one thing that Sanchez does really well. He can have three on him and a couple of turns later he emerges with the ball. Santi is similar, but after that you're struggling, Özil perhaps. The rest try and pass their way out of trouble and that's OK if the opposition give you space.

Was hoping Xhaka might be such a player.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

That's one thing that Sanchez does really well. He can have three on him and a couple of turns later he emerges with the ball. Santi is similar, but after that you're struggling, Özil perhaps. The rest try and pass their way out of trouble and that's OK if the opposition give you space.

Was hoping Xhaka might be such a player.
Coq is pretty good in tight areas - he had an average game today, Jack is the equal of Santi in tight areas yet he's on loan for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom