• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I'm going to have a bit of a moan about moaning.

The standard of posting on this forum has gone through the floor. When I first started reading AM, posters were articulate, sensible and could tell their arse from their elbow. All you get now is people whining and moaning or, on the flip side, disgustingly optimistic. There is no happy medium. I'm not saying I'm as good a poster as there used to be here. I try and not take things seriously, hence the votes on polls etc., and maintain a sense of realism. Yet, all we're getting is people writing off players as injured before they're actually ruled out , the game as lost 5 days before kick off and the season as over in November. Come on people, grow up.

Note, this isn't just this thread. I just happened to put it here.

The standard of posting on this forum has gone through the floor. When I first started reading AM, posters were articulate, sensible and could tell their arse from their elbow. All you get now is people whining and moaning or, on the flip side, disgustingly optimistic. There is no happy medium. I'm not saying I'm as good a poster as there used to be here. I try and not take things seriously, hence the votes on polls etc., and maintain a sense of realism. Yet, all we're getting is people writing off players as injured before they're actually ruled out , the game as lost 5 days before kick off and the season as over in November. Come on people, grow up.

You moan in every thread! o_O

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah that's the spirit! :D

I never got why people get nervous for exams... Maybe because they don't bother study the subject? No need to be nervous if you know your ****.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Andre Mariner is the ref, hope Ramsey doesn't get send off for Xhakas tackle.
Marriner's the ref that also booked 9 and sent 3 off in that famous Ajax game in Greece.

Showed the most cards last season, even more than Mike Dean, if that's possible as well as sending Gibbs off by mistake.

Quite honestly with him in charge anything could happen, might as well throw the dice now.

If we want 11 men to stay on the pitch don't let Xhaka play, or Coq . . . . . or Gibbs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I never got why people get nervous for exams... Maybe because they don't bother study the subject? No need to be nervous if you know your ****.

True in both cases for me. If I do a load of revision I'm always panicking I've left something out. Also I do my best work under pressure as well, nothing like being on the edge of vomiting from fear to get the adrenaline pumping.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Fooking hate this lot and with Jose at the helm I hate them even more. Glad to see Zlatan missing but it doesn't mean they won't turn up. Win this and make a statement! Last year, I remember watching Rashford make a fool of us so this year we need payback! My heart tells me we walk out with all 3 points but my brain says we lose this one.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I wouldn't be so unhappy with a draw here, but it would make the Tottenham draw a proper bad result.

N

NotAUserName

Cech - Jenkinson, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal - Ramsey, Xhaka, Ox - Walcott, Sanchez, Özil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom