• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: North London Derby- Saturday 5th March, 12:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
We're not winning this.

This is the game where Sp**s get the momentum to go on to win the title.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
This team but Campbell for Ramsey. We need someone who will track back with and not gift possession away.

Im sick and tired of people criticizing Ramsey lately? I felt before the Bournemouth match his form was shocking but the last 4 or 5 matches he's clearly stepped up his overall midfield game, even if its not good enough with Coquelin, yet he's still harshly criticized.

Gervais

Established Member
Ospina; Bellerin, Chambers, Mertesacker, Monreal; Coquelin, El Nae Nae, Ramsey, Özil, Alexis, Welbeck.

Gooner n Proud

Cech
Bellerin Gabriel Mertersacker Monreal
Elneny Coquelin
Özil Ramsey Campbell
Welbeck

I'm upset like the majority of you but lets not give up on this team as crazy as it sounds we still have a chance given the other results tonight concerning our nearest challengers which hurts as we really should be taking an advantage of their setbacks but we for some strange reason are just lacking in so many areas consistently right now rendering it highly important that the club really examine how we move forwards; but thats a future matter! The most important thing now is for us fans to get right behind the club till the final whistle of the final day of the campaign, even if were not getting a reaction back from the players, shout, sing and cheer for the Red Army. I felt the atmosphere was too flat at the emirates tonight and I think that negatively affects the team thus we have to support the boys through this tough period. This is the North London Derby forget about recent results, the title race and our poor form, this is about showing that cringe **** club up the road who runs North London and who their superiors are so everyone needs to contribute in a positive way to gain a positive outcome! COME ON ARSENAL!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Im sick and tired of people criticizing Ramsey lately? I felt before the Bournemouth match his form was shocking but the last 4 or 5 matches he's clearly stepped up his overall midfield game, even if its not good enough with Coquelin, yet he's still harshly criticized.

My criticism of Ramsey isn't just lately. I'd also rather put a player in decent firm like Campbell in his natural position and not put someone else there because they are a favourite and run lots of miles. This is about what Campbell can do for the team.

Godwin1

Very well-known
He's stepped up from **** to average, flashes of a good player in there but still not up to standard I'm afraid.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Cech
Bellerin Gabriel Mertersacker Monreal
Elneny Coquelin
Özil Ramsey Campbell
Welbeck

I'm upset like the majority of you but lets not give up on this team as crazy as it sounds we still have a chance given the other results tonight concerning our nearest challengers which hurts as we really should be taking an advantage of their setbacks but we for some strange reason are just lacking in so many areas consistently right now rendering it highly important that the club really examine how we move forwards; but thats a future matter! The most important thing now is for us fans to get right behind the club till the final whistle of the final day of the campaign, even if were not getting a reaction back from the players, shout, sing and cheer for the Red Army. I felt the atmosphere was too flat at the emirates tonight and I think that negatively affects the team thus we have to support the boys through this tough period. This is the North London Derby forget about recent results, the title race and our poor form, this is about showing that cringe **** club up the road who runs North London and who their superiors are so everyone needs to contribute in a positive way to gain a positive outcome! COME ON ARSENAL!

I was there and the atmosphere was flat because we were ****ing about, yet again, with the tika taka ****. No way would the Arsenal of old conceded either of those crap goals. We're just not prepared or able to get stuck in and win ugly. And we still need all the things we used to need i.e. a spine. Better grow one before Saturday.

Gooner n Proud

He's stepped up from **** to average, flashes of a good player in there but still not up to standard I'm afraid.

You know Im sadly beginning to feel the same way too but in recent matches I wouldnt say he's been a big problem. At least Ramsey puts in some effort.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
No. No they don't. They're all ****.

The only player that stepped up today was the player that scored a beauty and was subbed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom