• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: North London Derby- Saturday 5th March, 12:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
You know Im sadly beginning to feel the same way too but in recent matches I wouldnt say he's been a big problem. At least Ramsey puts in some effort.

He has been a problem. He gets forward ahead of the CF but too often he strolls back instead of breaking his neck to get goal side. When he has the chance to foul or tackle and take one for the team he doesn't. He failed tonight and vs Utd and he does this quite a bit. Oscar is brilliant at this btw.His stats mask his errors and the effort he puts in is personal to get himself a goal and not enough for the team to stop one.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Ramsey at as no. 10. This is too much, **** you Arsenal.

I think in this game Ramsey centrally would offer us more on a defensive front than Mesut. I recall earlier on in the campaign we won at WHL with Ramsey in that position, although it was a Coc game tbf which saw both sides rotate players but still I think it'd be a wise move from Arsène.

Prawn Sandwich

I think they will work hard, they will have a game plan to press high up the park and really get in our faces. They will be focussed, they will be very quick on their attacks. Basically all the things we should be doing.

We will be slow, we will set out to play a possession based game but it won't work as we will be sluggish, and show signs of panic when they get in our faces. Our striker will miss a key opportunity and our defence will be naive and soft. World class names with big reputations to match won't turn up.

All in all, a drab continuation of 2016, Leicester game aside.

I think 3-0 loss. Prove me wrong boys... please, please prove me wrong.

5-0 Sp**s....I see no optimism in this match.... with Cech out they'll have a field day against a pretty rusty Ospina (who dosent even fill you with confidence when fully match ready), and come saturday lunchtime they'll be 10x more up for this than our players will.... yet even after that wenger will probably be no closer to the exit door XD

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Yep. Wenger has every faith in him apparently.

Well he was our mainstay keeper last season when we were on our best winning run for a decade and has impressed at a world cup thus I'm not too uncomfortable with Ospina between the sticks but losing Cech for such a massive game is a hammer blow. We'll miss his presence and leadership.

Jackopeng

Someone pay tony adams an handful of money to get in that ****ing dressing room before the game and smash some heads together, if these players arent up for saturday then there really is no hope.

ChampagneFootball

Ospina
Bellerin
Mertesacker
Gabriel
Monreal
Chambers
Coquelin
Campbell
Alexis (behind the striker)
Özil (on the left)
Welbeck

Time to play our magic man centrally again. Get him running at their defence. Test young Dier and shaky Alderweireld. Özil pulling the strings from the wings.. Give Walker a worry about what might be over his shoulder. Campbell on the right, work rate, tenacity and inside runs for Özil to pick out from the other flank. Chambers in the middle. A young lad who will be absolutely ****ing determined to prove himself in a game of this magnitude. Welbeck the same, he'll want to prove himself to the fans and Wenger in the central role.

I think this team would win but no doubt our team will be Giroud up top and Welé out right, the rest unchanged.

chessygoal

I think it's too late now to try new players or new systems. I blame Wenger for that, he kept playing the same players in the same set-up over and over even if it never clicked this season.
But throwing El Neny or Chambers in that team or changing our set-up would be like playing Russian Roulette with 5 bullets.
Swap Giroud and Welbz, keep Joel and hope for the best!

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
I have a feeling we're going to win 2-0 against those toilet cloggers.

Ospina is going to be the death of them.

Want to mash the spuds but I don't see us doing it
Ospina
Bellerin
Merte
Gabriel
Monreal
Coq
Elneny
Campbell
Özil
Sanchez
Welbeck

Give Elneny a chance to prove himself keep Walcott Ramsey and giroud away from the team we will lose 2-1

Jamrock

Im sick and tired of people criticizing Ramsey lately? I felt before the Bournemouth match his form was shocking but the last 4 or 5 matches he's clearly stepped up his overall midfield game, even if its not good enough with Coquelin, yet he's still harshly criticized.
What exactly do you call improvement in Ramsey's game? Running about more and not going hollywood?
A top team needs more than that, the guy can't control or dictate play, our midfield always looks average because he can pass, can't create, can't assist, Can't score anymore, poor positional play etc..

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I have a feeling we're going to win 2-0 against those toilet cloggers.

Ospina is going to be the death of them.

Yes , beating them on their homepatch in this kind of form, in a title race , oh so sweet .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom