• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton vs Arsenal, Saturday, 29th December 17:15

Allyboy

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
We only score with an handball and same old Arsenal always cheating after the second goal were the best.

The scousers didnt know whether to laugh or cry.

Great scenes when Ade scored aswell, bodies flying everywhere.

The guys in front of me started singing "we have the new Maradona". Made me chuckle.

I was right in the corner in the lower tier, on the left handside. I could not see the guy getting abuse, but some guy got roasted for 90 minutes by our fans, with chants of "Goofy, whats the score" in the second half and being called a fat bastard in the first half :D

famous no 10

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
We only score with an handball and same old Arsenal always cheating after the second goal were the best.

****, what a buzz it must be to be on the road with Arsenal these days...I havent been to an away game outside of London for years now, {work, baby,and stuff}, but it was {nearly} always a good laugh.

famous no 10

Established Member
Allyboy said:
RockyRocastle said:

The guys in front of me started singing "we have the new Maradona". Made me chuckle.

I was right in the corner in the lower tier, on the left handside. I could not see the guy getting abuse, but some guy got roasted for 90 minutes by our fans, with chants of "Goofy, whats the score" in the second half and being called a fat bastard in the first half :D

Isn't "goofy" David Moyes?

Oh well, it is now.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
RockyRocastle said:

f**k, what a buzz it must be to be on the road with Arsenal these days...I havent been to an away game outside of London for years now, {work, baby,and stuff}, but it was {nearly} always a good laugh.

Work, baby and stuff? ****, I have all of those and I still **** off most weekends. Maybe my Mrs is right and I really am a selfish bastard...

You cant beat it though fella, nothing like a good away day following the arse. Still found nothing that tops the buzz it gives you.

Cant say I enjoyed the day out at Boro though, long trip home that one was!

Long Time Gooner

ibby said:
Illusion said:
lee1001 said:
Dudu looks lost.

It's because his mind is working a lot quicker than half of our team and none of his flicks are working since no one runs forward like he seems to expect them to.

Please tell me this is a joke?

Why the hell is he starting Eduardo (0 league goals) and Bendtner (1) against arguably the most inform team outside the top four?
Because Arsène knows?

Long Time Gooner

Illusion said:
Just be positive and see what happens. I'm happier to watch the 4-4-2 with two proper strikers I've been asking for and wanting run it's course. I've seen 4-5-1, I've seen Adebayor up front, I'm happy to see Eduardo and Bendtner right now, although it's perhaps not the best game to start both of them it's not all bad.

I asked for 4-4-2 and I am standing by it.
Well done that man.

tam1886

Established Member
Webdesignlab said:
I have to admit to being one of the doubters. I never thought Man U would have let the lead go so quickly. Well. I am bloody glad that I know nothing.

Arsenal ... bring us the EPL on a plate. You deserve it.

451 anyone?
This game has proven that we can beat one of the better teams in the league with a completely new formation no one was even thinking about. Think outside the box guys, 4-4-1 is the way forward :wink:

tam1886 said:
I think Eduardo is eally going to show us what he can do today.

His time has come and he is about to shine.

Come on boys!
That's what I said before the game. Glad he got going at half time, I could feel it was coming.

bluenaz said:
ibby said:
No we don't expect him to jump out the way, your right there, but he made a meal of it and shouldn't have done. If it was Ronaldo in the same situation some of you would have been calling for his head.

So are we talking about him trying to get Arteta sent off here? It was a clear red and noone can deny that, the ref was standing right beside him and knew what he had to do without even looking at Cesc. As for the playacting, i'm pretty sure it's a little painful taking an elbow right in the face like that.
Yeah of course it would be painful, but it's not sore enough to warrant rolling around the ground like he, and many other players do. Fair enough if a player is kicked on the ankle or whatever, lying down is ineveitable as it would probably hurt to stand up, but when they are hit int he face why do they roll around. It's completely unnecessary in most cases. I'm pretty sure Flamini took a good whack int he mouth but he just held it and carried on running around. We all know he is made of a mixture of carbon fibre and titanium, but it would still have hurt him, and it looked sorer that Arteta's on Fabregas.

Unkmengani

Erm, why are people on here slating Cesc?

Everton are a bunch of ****s, personified by the gimps like Cahill, Neville (obviously), Johnson and Carsley.

Arteta deserved to go and Cesc doesn't deserve the stick he's gpt from all and sundry in the media, which is oh so bloomin predictable!

giuliob

A couple of pages ago, someone described Rosicky's goal celebration as "weird"...I finally figured it out.....It's a traditional, Czech folk dance..... :D

JazzG

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
Driving around today ive had talksport on the radio (I know) and the anti Arsenal bias on there is quite ridiculous.

Thiz obsession with non entity ex professionals in this country is bizarre. They are all totally stupid.

Ive had to listen to that yid c**t Jason Cundy, and the two scouse muppets Micky Quinn and Alvin Martin bang on and on how we dive, cheat and are generally not a very nice bunch.

Who are these people? Losers to a man, and all have it in for Arsenal.

The stupidity of these ex pros knows no limits. They are too stupid to wind people up like Durham and that manc simpleton they have on there, they actually believe what they say.

And then there is that scottish muppey they have on Setanta.Craig f****g Burley. Who thought it would be a good idea to employ this nobody to give his 'expert' opinion on the game? I have just cancelled my contract with them because I couldnt take his dribbling nonsense anymore.

To me Cesc was caught smash in the face by Arteta. He had every right to roll around on the floor and it was a clear red card, case closed. How anyone can say it wasnt is beyond me.
And then you have Cahill charging in mouthing off to Cesc, and it is Kolo who gets the abuse for rightly telling him to f**k off.
No mention of Neville's ive just been shot impression either. I that was Cesc it would have been played over and over again. Hypocritical c**nts.

Fantastic support from us yesterday, it was rocking downstairs. Some very funny chants directed towards the scousers who had very little response.

I thought I was the only one who was getting annoyed by Craig Burley, does my ****ing head in that **** does.

As for the radio, unless they wind people up people won't listen and call in. Don't even bother listening anymore.

lagos

Established Member
tam1886 said:
KingReyes said:
try footytube.com
I had a look there, but I couldn't find anything which showed the sendings off really. I found the goals on video google. Thanks though.
try youtube before it gets blocked. check your pm for the link

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Well, I have a feeling Wenger has been reading the forum and taken the advice.
Think about it, 4-4-2, Diaby starting instead of Rosicky, Bendtner for Ade.
Lets hope he doesn't take suggestions from here for a while.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom