• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool | Sunday 7th January | KO: 16:30 GMT | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-blog.png

Screenshot-20240102-082031.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 0-1 Liverpool

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I can’t tell Solanke is on a purple patch or if he has levelled up his game. We just need someone with a bit of presence and is able to score low chance goals.
We just need someone to put chances away it all need one goal and game change. And also rest of team will follow

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
This club is in a bad moment...
Injuries to key players all the time
The team look a bit stuck
The manager seems out of ideas & doesn't have confidence in some players..

We look a bit lost....

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Bad period for us right now. It seems like this ‘struggling to put the ball in the back of the net’ patch is starting to become a problem, and potentially a mental blocker for the side. That was Chelsea-esque out there.

Gone from winning games in auto drive to really struggling to win even if we play well.

I hope we can come out of this and hit some form again.

Malky

Established Member
The defensive players should be absolutely slating the attackers here. It’s unacceptable at this point.
Worried this season is going to cost us Saliba or Gabriel - Madrid are apparently in for a CB in the summer, if they come calling why’s he staying here, turning down the chance of playing alongside elite attackers to watch Havertz, Nketiah, Saka, Nelson, etc, miss sitters every week and lose us the game. Same applies for Gabriel - those two are the only standout players we have!

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Worried this season is going to cost us Saliba or Gabriel - Madrid are apparently in for a CB in the summer, if they come calling why’s he staying here, turning down the chance of playing alongside elite attackers to watch Havertz, Nketiah, Saka, Nelson, etc, miss sitters every week and lose us the game. Same applies for Gabriel - those two are the only standout players we have!
More accurate to say our continued faith in a bad neophyte will cost us Saliba. I love Arsenal but if we don’t win anything he would be nuts not to go to Madrid or PSG in 2 years. He walks into both those teams as a starter

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the more games we struggle to score it gonna become mental issue it's already is . players have to help themselves what Mikel and coaching staff do more? Teach guys that earn 200k a week to score that alone embarrassing to thrm

They have to figure it out along with manager all share the blame

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I can't really fault the effort of any player and the first half performance was on point, apart from our finishing. We haven't played like this for most of the season and to try and turn it on just like that was never going to be smooth. That doesn't excuse the horrendous finishing but last match, it looked like all attacking impetus has been coached out of us. It will take us a while to get back the forward play of last season but hopefully today is a first big step. Intersting stat that we have 1 goal from 61 shots- can't recall the time line but a failing attack under Arteta isn't news.

ptrcopp

Since Xhaka left we've not been playing through balls much. It's like we're trying to bore our opponent to death with control and forgetting what Arsenal football is all about. I hate football without risks. It shows a lack of belief in your teammates.

Spot on. He was always willing to force forward a pass as well, either in behind or to feet. But, and this is the crucial point, he knew where the space was. He was excellent as this.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Eduteta haven't invested sufficiently in the attack. City or pool each have 5 attacking players that would walk into our team. The attacking players Arsenal have invested in are not clinical goal scorers or even chance creators, they are good pressing players. Even in attack, Arteta is focused on defense, which is just his style I guess. The best chances we created today were all turn overs from our pressing. This is like the complete opposite of a Wenger side currently.

Another set piece goal too, worrying.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Eduteta haven't invested sufficiently in the attack. City or pool each have 5 attacking players that would walk into our team. The attacking players Arsenal have invested in are not clinical goal scorers or even chance creators, they are good pressing players. Even in attack, Arteta is focused on defense, which is just his style I guess. The best chances we created today were all turn overs from our pressing. This is like the complete opposite of a Wenger side currently.

Another set piece goal too, worrying.
City and pill and pep and klopp have had 9+ years of a rebuild.

I’m confident we are signing more attacking players.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Klopp won a CL within 3 years of joining.

Arteta will chuck the CL to stay in an imaginary title race. Not to mention spending £65 mill on Kai ****ing Havertz. He has had enough time and money I’m afraid.
I’m just saying why they have so many attacking options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom