• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup | Arsenal Vs Tottenham | 04/01/14 | 5:15 PM

mo50

Established Member
DanDare said:
redwhiteAustrian said:
Just went through the famous Adebayor incident back in 2009, and saw he was banned for two games and fined 25k for celebrating in front of our fans, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if the FA decided to ban Theo too.

However, if he gets as many matches as Jack did for his offensive gesture, the FA can **** right off.

Different circumstances so I'm not too sure. Maybe a monetary fine but as he was already off the pitch and it wasn't a goal celebration, I don't think the same rules apply.

You can bet the FA are licking their lips at the prospect of banning Theo instead of dealing with real issues like the disgusting Ramirez dive.

GOONER1991

Established Member
Was under the impression that it had already been confirmed that no action was to be taken against Theo?

yuvken

Established Member
:lol: I didn't realize Utd actually did lose to Swansea.

I wonder if at some point I will actually start feeling sorry for them.
:lol:

But the better team is still in the competition :x . Oh well. At least we have Coventry for now, and city need to play a second time.

pikey2000

Did anyone see Wrighty shaking his fist in the air at the end of the match broadcast on TV...he was delighted that we done Sp**s and just about made it through to the end without bursting out with joy :lol:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
pikey2000 said:
Did anyone see Wrighty shaking his fist in the air at the end of the match broadcast on TV...he was delighted that we done Sp**s and just about made it through to the end without bursting out with joy :lol:

You should of heard talksport commentary. You couldn't even hear the commentator for both goals over Ray Parlour's screaming.

Uncle Mike

Established Member
I realize this has nothing to do with this game, but I didn't know what other forum to put it in. If the Admins have a better idea, they have my full blessing to move it there.

Next year, January 1 will be a Thursday. Would the FA allow games 2 days before FA Cup 3rd Round Day, January 3?

I ask because I've been told January is the cheapest time to visit London (aggregate of flights and lodging), and if I could ever get the money together I'd love to see an FA Cup game.

Stillmatic

It didn't suprise me at all that Fabianski was playing, he played in the Capital One Cup so I expected him to play here as well. It seemed obvious that he would play these cup games, especially as we all know that Wenger rates him. Fabianski did well when he last got in the team so he deserved another chance now. You can't have Szczesny playing in every single game really, Wenger even said that his previous bad form was because he played too many games...

It's not a shock to me though that The Jury was surprised, after all he didn't think that Bendtner would play again either. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom