• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup | Arsenal Vs Tottenham | 04/01/14 | 5:15 PM

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
23AndreyArshavin said:
Zelalem could be in team for this.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/10547979/Gedion-Zelalem-may-make-Arsenal-debut-against-Tottenham-in-FA-Cup-at-the-Emirates-Stadium.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... adium.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:shock:

Talk about baptism of fire if this is true. Wenger's got steel bollocks if he does this.

(Mind you, it's the kind of thing I'd do if I was a manager :lol:).

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
-------- Fabianski ---------
Jenkinson - Kos - TV5 - Nacho
---------- Flamini ---------
---- Rosicky - Zelalem ----
Gnabry --- Giroud --- Podolski

Zelalem can really make a name for himself if he does well against the enemy, bold selection from Wenger if it turns out to be true

say yes

forum master baiter
jmsmtthw28 said:
-------- Fabianski ---------
Jenkinson - Kos - TV5 - Nacho
---------- Flamini ---------
---- Rosicky - Zelalem ----
Gnabry --- Giroud --- Podolski

Zelalem can really make a name for himself if he does well against the enemy, bold selection from Wenger if it turns out to be true

What the **** is this ****? Fabianski? Jenkinson for Sagna? Vermaelen for Mertesacker? No Arteta or Wilshere? First senior cap for Zelalem? Gnabry for Walcott? No Cazorla? :shock:

Has everyone forgotten who we're playing or something?

fabo

6.51 / 10
Watch him run rings around these mugs if he does get minutes.

Sp**s home is always a great game, no doubts we're going through.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The Fabianski, Jenks, TV and Kos combo is a 36 car pile-up in heavy fog waiting to happen.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Adebeyor seems to be bothering at the moment so this wont be an easy game. I certinatly can't see us rest a lot of first team players. Playing Fabianski is mental.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Adebayor is an overrated wankstain who is a game away from returning to his usual form, just as soon as the new manager novelty wears off. They have a ******* amateur in charge aswell

Reading the Sp**s site is funny though - plenty of 'COYS' chest-thumping, talking about de-railing our season and the like.......:lol:

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
The Jury said:
The Fabianski, Jenks, TV and Kos combo is a 36 car pile-up in heavy fog waiting to happen.

traffic jam in our penalty box - doesn't sound all that ominous

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
fabo said:
Adebayor is an overrated wankstain who is a game away from returning to his usual form, just as soon as the new manager novelty wears off. They have a ******* amateur in charge aswell
Adebayor is a handful when playing for a contract which seems like he is since he only has a year and a half left on his deal. Plus, he's always up for a game against us.

Anyways, we should put out our strongest possible team. We have 9 days between this and the Villa match so I don't see why we shouldn't be putting out a strong line-up.

Godwin1

Very well-known
fabo said:

Reading the Sp**s site is funny though - plenty of 'COYS' chest-thumping, talking about de-railing our season and the like.......:lol:

Don't disagree with you there mate, but when he can be bothered to bring it he's a real threat.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Godwin1 said:
fabo said:

Don't disagree with you there mate, but when he can be bothered to bring it he's a real threat.

Is he not inured? He got taken off in their last match.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
On current form when he actually looks bothered he is very dangerous, but you just know it'll come to an end sooner rather than later. He'll be dangerous against us though, he'll be up for this one so I wouldn't mind him sitting it out.

TheSage

We have to play the strongest side, we don't play again for over a week so what's the issue .... Sp**s will play 4-4-2 leaving them vulnerable through the middle ... we need to boss midfield as City/Liverpool did to them ...

a_fourteen

Established Member
I think playing Zelalem along side Flamini would be a good idea. The few times we have played Arteta and Flamini we have looked very slow and uninventive through the middle. My eleven:

Gnabry-----Podolski----Walcott
-------------Cazorla
--------Zelalem-----Flamini

VAVAVOOM 14

Don't think Zelalem is ready to make his debut in a match of this stature, intensity, and importance.

Hard to see Wilshere not starting following his great performance against Cardiff and the passion he has for Arsenal ensures he'll be more than up for this one.

Rosicky should start too, another brilliant sub appearance and we have a lengthy rest after this.

Still have a feeling Özil will feature.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
We should play the strongest possible eleven, and beat these mugs. I fully trust our players to put the required shift in which will see us beating them, I've got absolutely no doubt about that.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 30

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs who have had discussions with the entourage of Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [L’Equipe]

Arsenal are the front runners to sign Besiktas’ 18 year old striker Semih Kilicsoy, who scored 12 goals this season [HITC]

A deal for Bologna striker Joshua Zirkzee would involve a £13m commission for agent Kia Joorabchian [Football London]

Arteta wants to add a defender, a central midfielder, a forward and cover on the right wing for Bukayo Saka [Gary Jacob - The Times]

Arsenal are ready to enter the race for Feyenoord left-back Quilindschy Hartman when the Dutchman returns from injury next season [The Telegraph]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško has said yes to Arsenal and now the club are in pole position to complete a £45m deal [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom