• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Its not like its impossible. Causing an upset. We are massive underdogs no doubt- missing players in defense, much worse manager, Özil, Ramsey etc. It can still happen though. Wigan beat City.

Ewarwoowar

Well there you go aarons gone public and said it stop hazard at source. WHY DO THEY LET THIS PRAT TALK BEFORE BIG GAMES????!
I take it the question is rhetorical, God forbid if you don't realise by now that part of football job description nowadays is to be forced to parrot inane cliched BS to feed the perceived moronic masses.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Breaking news: Arséne Wenger has been sacked just hours before the game because he has decided to start Ospina over the injured Petr Cech.
:lol::lol:

No-one can deny he's brave and very loyal to his players. No wonder they all love him so much. Let's hope they burst their hearts playing for him today.

Payback time.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Its not like its impossible. Causing an upset. We are massive underdogs no doubt- missing players in defense, much worse manager, Özil, Ramsey etc. It can still happen though. Wigan beat City.

Wigan had mettle & were up against a City side led by a manager who knew it was literally his last game at the helm.

We're a spineless lot up against a Chelsea led by a manager who just won the league & buoyed earning a well deserved bumper new contract.

Underdog or not, this has the potential to exceed ugly :lol:

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Wigan had mettle & were up against a City side led by a manager who knew it was literally his last game at the helm.

We're a spineless lot up against a Chelsea led by a manager who just won the league & buoyed earning a well deserved bumper new contract.

I'm going into it with a positive attitude, if I have to reassess 20 mins in, so be it.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh

Yeah. Even with all our players fit, Conte vs Wenger would only be going one way. But it has happened though. You never know.
#BELIEVE

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I'm going into it with a positive attitude, if I have to reassess 20 mins in, so be it.

You're a braver man than I am. I'm simply hoping for a miracle whilst expecting a disaster. It certainly doesn't help that I'm going to have to eat at a race horse's pace to break my fast & make it to the living room in time to watch the match with my Chelsea supporting brothers:mad:

Why did the first day of Ramadan have to coincide with the cup final?:lol:

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
You're a braver man than I am. I'm simply hoping for a miracle whilst expecting a disaster. It certainly doesn't help that I'm going to have to eat at a race horse's pace to break my fast & make it to the living room in time to watch the match with my Chelsea supporting brothers:mad:

Why did the first day of Ramadan have to coincide with the cup final?:lol:
You have to believe and enjoy the moment. We are in a
cup final. Anything can happen. I thought you could only eat in the hours of darkness.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So this is it the last game of the season I just hope from our players give thier best let's not make stupid mistakes and play smart we are the underdog's

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

You have to believe and enjoy the moment. We are in a
cup final. Anything can happen. I thought you could only eat in the hours of darkness.

The moment the sun sets, it's going to be close to 7:00 pm when the call for the first evening prayer is made.

Nothing will ever cause me to turn my back to Arsenal, but the situation is noticeably dire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom