• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The FBI

Could be a long afternoon, but we are capable, and that's the main thing. Hope Mustafi is fit, Per would worry me to be honest.

Looking really forward to it and happy it's on terrestrial tv!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why? Other clubs don't seem to have as many as him. And the entire squad has changed plenty of times yet the injuries keep happening.
You saw Kos's tackle, Gabriel's tackle, Mustifi's bang in the face. Agreed you didn't Cech's knock. That's our defence out.

Explain exactly how Wenger brought them about?

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
You saw Kos's tackle, Gabriel's tackle, Mustifi's bang in the face. Agreed you didn't Cech's knock. That's our defence out.

Explain exactly how Wenger brought them about?
Yeah, that is a bit unlucky. Can't defend Kos over that for sure. Total stupidity. For this particular situation and this game Wenger deserves sympathy but you can't keep excusing him any blame from the amount of injuries we deal with season after season.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Mertesacker in His entire career has never played in a back three.:eek:

How many more omens do We need?
Here's the full list then mate.
-Entire defence injured/suspended
-Anthony f***ing Taylor
-Per and Ospina not played for months
-Per never played in a back three
-Chelsea on a high and all fit and well, oh and £30-£50m players all over the pitch.

The only ace up our sleeve is Wenger. Can he outfox the Conte with superior tactics? :eek:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Yeah, that is a bit unlucky. Can't defend Kos over that for sure. Total stupidity. For this particular situation and this game Wenger deserves sympathy but you can't keep excusing him any blame from the amount of injuries we deal with season after season.
I'll take that.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Could be a long afternoon, but we are capable, and that's the main thing. Hope Mustafi is fit, Per would worry me to be honest.

Looking really forward to it and happy it's on terrestrial tv!

We've been infiltrated by the FBI, lads. Remember - pin it all on the Bengalis.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mertesacker in His entire career has never played in a back three.:eek:

How many more omens do We need?
The 3 at the back could help him because he'll not need to use his slow pace like when we play 4 at the back he'll just sit there and defend with Holding and nacho

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
He was a Jesuit educated dictator whom was responsible for many many deaths, by both murdering and bringing about mass starvation in Mozambique,, surely you can appreciate the quirky resemblance to Wengers tenure?

Has he put in a bid for Kroenke's shares...?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

He was a Jesuit educated dictator whom was responsible for many many deaths, by both murdering and bringing about mass starvation in Mozambique,, surely you can appreciate the quirky resemblance to Wengers tenure?
:lol::lol:

Ewarwoowar

Here's the full list then mate.
-Entire defence injured/suspended
-Anthony f***ing Taylor
-Per and Ospina not played for months
-Per never played in a back three
-Chelsea on a high and all fit and well, oh and £30-£50m players all over the pitch.

The only ace up our sleeve is Wenger. Can he outfox the Conte with superior tactics? :eek:
Any indication there is a blue moon this evening?

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Weird cup final vibes, doesn't feel like a big game at all. Anyway Chelsea 2 -1. We will play really well but still don't win. Suing this team for fraud if we let costa/hazard/fabregas/terry score.

Excited for beautiful weather, good company & cider :)

Karlos14478

I take it the question is rhetorical, God forbid if you don't realise by now that part of football job description nowadays is to be forced to parrot inane cliched BS to feed the perceived moronic masses.

I understand it but I'm afraid Aaron's a culprit of talking crap regularly via social media. Check his final day instagram post. The club fails to get top four and he's posting a photo saying perfect way to end the season. He needs keeping well away from
Interviews and social media. He's not that thick he would choose to read that he's actually that thick he has chosen to say it because of the cotton wool world Wenger has wrapped him up in. God forbid if you can't see our squad is arrogant anough to think they could challenge on all fronts this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom