• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Quarter-Final: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday June 28th | KO: 13:00 BST | BT Sport

Match prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
This goal was incredible clever from Ceballos.

Running straight with the ball and no pass back, just saw the gap and scored. Nice.

Very clever. Defenders all thought he was going for the cut back so left the goal open. That is quick thinking there.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’ve been watching. We’ve been **** in the second half but they’ve only troubled us from set pieces. Again, don’t be a **** (admittedly something hard for you to do).
:lol: They've had more shots overall, more shots on target. Our midfield was over-run some of the first half and most of the second. Until Arteta sorts out the midfield weakness we're going nowhere, not to mention defensive mistakes. There's no progress in these areas.

Just want the opinion of one of my favorite posters about KT getting man of the match!

It's brilliant! Absolutely amazing! He is a top player, the only signing I liked last summer and it has been a bit struggle for him adapting and getting over injuries.

But fully fit I think he is top3 player in the squad!

This is just the beginning! He will be captain before we know it!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
:lol: They've had more shots overall, more shots on target. Our midfield was over-run some of the first half and most of the second. Until Arteta sorts out the midfield weakness we're going nowhere, not to mention defensive mistakes. There's no progress in these areas.

We still got that 23rd letter and that's all that matters.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Can't stop shadow boxing in my room atm.

tumblr_mv0aonff3t1slgwnjo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom