• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Portsmouth vs Arsenal | 06/03/04

A

Anonymous

reyes - this kid is class.

cannot wait for next year. **** Ali will be back also. we will have a great strike force

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
"Meanwhile, on the pitch, there seems to be an unusual amount of blue boots being worn."

man, they must be running out of things to talk about......

mauapa

but there's still alot of time. and it seems like they're attacking to get a consolation goal. it gives us alot of chance to counterattack

JazzG

Established Member
I would like Reyes to get one goal, think he is has done very well today.

Got 2 midfielders in double figures for goals this season as well :)

Players coming off: Vieria, Henry, ljundberg
Players coming on: Kanu, Bentley, Clichy

Arsenal316

Good idea, take off the three best players on the field. This should have been done after the 5th goal was scored, but better late than never...

kNiteMare

gunnertilldeath said:
that's touching sportsmanship from the pompey fans. applauding the arsenal players coming off. that is special.

I agree, these kind of things are really rare these days, when winning become so important.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
old man teddy comes on. suddenly i find myself hoping we add 3 more just so the manc and Sp**s whore can get a taste of what he's been missing

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom