• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Portsmouth vs Arsenal | 06/03/04

JazzG

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
Why couldn't we just keep a damn clean sheet :x
and why did it have to be that ****ing **** Sherringham :evil:

Pires and Bergkamp rested as well and our main players taken off early. Henry back in scoring form, Freddie back in scoring form as well. Overall a good win.

Sol man

My guess is that there is no one with a clean sheet bonus in the Arsenal side ;D
Well done for the lads. They were breath taking

Legend#1

Established Member
JazzG said:
Legend#1 said:
Why couldn't we just keep a damn clean sheet :x
and why did it have to be that f****g c**t Sherringham :evil:

Pires and Bergkamp rested as well and our main players taken off early. Henry back in scoring form, Freddie back in scoring form as well. Overall a good win.

I know, he was loving it too, with the Arsenal fans after he scored, ****

Sorry, as you can asee i have a deep hatred towards Sheringham

Great result though, we were world class (again)

Allyboy

Established Member
Great performance by the lads, I actually wanted Portsmouth to get a goal back as their fans were incredible.

Sadly it was that **** Sheringham, the tosser will probably tell people they won one nil from the time he was on!

Really really good stuff though, Reyes in particular delighted me, he seems to be picking up the pace of english footbal nicely!

jt73

Just shows the Gulf in class between Arseanl and Liverpool. Man how bad has Liverpool become? I think Ged is due to have a rough week with Pool supporters.

JGooner

Edu is performing consistently now. It used to be the case that he'd be outstanding in one match - normally against a big side - and then underperform in the next few matches, but now he is doing it game after game. He also uses his strength much more than he used to. Ljungberg was outstanding too, as well as the usual suspects like Henry.

Reyes is adapting to the physicality of the english game. there were a number of occasions, especially in the second half, when he went of runs holding off two or three pompey defenders who trying to barge him off the ball.

Bentley did alright when he came on. He still lacks the physical strength to hold off challenges, but his passing and vision was sound.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
This is a great performance. and that defence was awesome for the first 60 mins. such a fast moving defence. great stuff. the pompey fans have just given their team a huge soft spot in my heart. special people. hope we face them in the league next season. Wenger has done it again.

baccy_man

Established Member
i think that mad Jens has got to stop shoving players about so much otherwise he is going to end up getting sent off

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom