• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Youth Cup Final, 1st Leg | Fri 22 May | 8 PM

banduan

Established Member
entropy13 said:
Is "Jay Emmanuel-Thomas" really too long to type? :p

Yes, actually. :D

Imagine the commentators trying to have ago at that.

Anyway, give us a show, lads, and maybe show the 1st team a thing or two about getting some bottle.

progman07

Established Member
Nela said:
progman07 said:
GaelForce: Nemeth is older than 18, as far as I know (and I'm Hungarian as well). He is a talented striker by the way, scores lots of goals in the Liverpool Reserves.
How come he never plays for Liverpool? Liverpool fans go on and on about how great he is, but he never seems to get a chance. Aside from Torres it's not like their first team is filled with strikers.
I don't know, but Benitez isn't Wenger. Nemeth doesn't feature in our national team regularly yet, and I guess he isn't that good to play in Liverpool's first team.
He is a good talent, but Vela is much better.

Kain

Established Member
progman07 said:
Nela said:
progman07 said:
GaelForce: Nemeth is older than 18, as far as I know (and I'm Hungarian as well). He is a talented striker by the way, scores lots of goals in the Liverpool Reserves.
How come he never plays for Liverpool? Liverpool fans go on and on about how great he is, but he never seems to get a chance. Aside from Torres it's not like their first team is filled with strikers.
I don't know, but Benitez isn't Wenger. Nemeth doesn't feature in our national team regularly yet, and I guess he isn't that good to play in Liverpool's first team.
He is a good talent, but Vela is much better.

Agreed Vela is the more developed player, Liverpool seem to of gone with Ngog as the third/fourth striker, Babel cant seem to even buy a place in the starting lineup, their formation makes it difficult for striker/forwards to break into the team. There is plenty of quality in there academy, no point writing them off because they cannot get into Liverpools first team at the age of 19.

GaelForce22

Established Member
Yeah, you need to get to the stadium to buy them before five though. Plus, you would have saved a fiver if you bought them before today!

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I'm really envious. I was supposed to be in London all week originally and figured I'd go for this. It didn't turn out that way though.

The team is up just now on Arsenal.com. It looks like I suspected, more or less. Ayling is included. The formation will probably be:

James Shea
Craig Eastmond - Kyle Bartley - Luke Ayling - Thomas Cruise
Jack Wilshere - Francis Coquelin - Emmanuel Frimpong - Henri Lansbury
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
Gilles Sunu

Subs: Rhys Murphy, Charlie Mann, Sanchez Watt, Conor Henderson, Cedric Evina

DaGunners

Established Member
Its on Setanta for those that have it. Those who want a stream, head over to veetle.com and do some poking around.

asajoseph

Established Member
Amusingly, there are quite a few kids walking past my house trying to sing Arsenal songs at the moment in really high-pitched voices...

Sounds like lots of people heading to the game though.

-vapour-

Can only find tvants links, damn it.

I would get Setanta but there is nothing on it all Summer really.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom