• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Barnet vs Arsenal | 15/07/06

nazo

Established Member
First pre-season game.
For more info:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/matchmenu.asp?thisNav=The+Match&fxid=297716" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/matchmenu.asp?th ... xid=297716</a>

Let's go for another 10-1 win ;)

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Ahhh, the happy day I first saw how good Cesc could be.

Driving down tomorrow. Lovely, proper football again after all that international cobblers.

RC8

Established Member
Yes! Arsenal is back!

That's right EIN, we'll have 'proper' attacking and organized football again, not like the world cup where everyone is cautious not to concede instead of worrying about scoring the goals.

Anyone knows how good the ATVO stream is?

nazo

Established Member
You wouldn't know how i felt once i remembered the game is this close. I'm so pumped up for this season.

ArsenalwithoutVieira

is it possible for anyone who has the ATVO stream to send it to me please as i cant afford to pay for it. Please if you could send it in a pm i would be most grateful- hope this is allowed (sorry if its not)

Thai Gunner

ArsenalwithoutVieira said:
is it possible for anyone who has the ATVO stream to send it to me please as i cant afford to pay for it. Please if you could send it in a pm i would be most grateful- hope this is allowed (sorry if its not)

It's just a few bucks a month....

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
The start of another season starts yet again against Barnet. Always the day to mark on the calendar.

Can't watch it, as usual, but look forward to seeing photos from people who attended.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Right - let's get this straight from the start of the season.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE LINKS TO MATCHES OR ASK FOR INFORMATION ABOUT LINKS ON THIS FORUM.

Kastriot

EDIT

- READ POST ABOVE.

EIN.

Exiled In Newcastle said:
Right - let's get this straight from the start of the season.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE LINKS TO MATCHES OR ASK FOR INFORMATION ABOUT LINKS ON THIS FORUM.

I'm sorry. I would like just know the group which will play against Barnet .

The_Insider

No players that were in the world cup will feature. Maybe Theo but is only a very small possibility

Expect a reserve team out.

jester

Established Member
i was going to go, but the price was higher than the years before (and although i know Barnet need the money) i couldnt afford to go.
i suppose if the big names were there like last time i would've cut down on luxuries like food and shelter for a while. lol
almunia/poom/flamini/larrson/cygan/hoyte/aliadiere and maybe theo? clichy?

jester

Established Member
heard VERY glowing reports about Connolly from people on other forums that have seen alot of him, some even saying if he continues the way he is he'll be one of the favourites to take the armband when thierry leaves!

The_Insider

Well it will be worth your while trying to get tickets to see him play.

Lets just say he's a beast in that back four.He just needs 1st team apearances.

Ryan Smith should be on show i want him to show you lot what he's got , i dont want him to be wasted with injuries

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom