• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Barnet vs Arsenal | 15/07/06

choi12911

RockyRocastle said:
choi12911 said:
YuenBiaoFan said:
Yes but the comment was more a general one and not aimed at Mr Reyes especially.

Yeah if that's the case, why do you feel the need to call the people on here idiots just because they criticise Song? Just defend him with your reasons if you have to. Don't call others 'idiots'.

Get over it mate.

Go and have a **** or something.

:lol:

Jameel46

Established Member
Aliadiere played well in the match, last two seasons have been hell for him, has something to prove this season. i think on the whole the team played well but the finishing was a bit rusty.

asajoseph

Established Member
Bees said:
asajoseph said:
Oh and a word about the Barnet fans - what a bunch of f****g pikeys.
Why exactly?

Was standing next to some kid who must have been about 15, but looked like a distant relation of Wayne Rooney - was f'ing and blinding the whole way through the game, about 'f'ing Cygan, f'ing Wenger' etc etc. Didn't really give a toss about that so much, was more the fact that he kept gobbing everywhere every 2 minutes - on the ground at his feet, dangerously close to my legs, and at the kids standing in front of him. Spent half-time talking about his mate who was in prison, throwing cups of piss at rival fans, and about how much prostitutes cost in different parts of Europe.

Also, there was some indian chap who had Downs or something - he obviously supported both Barnet and Arsenal, and there were some guys next to me giving him abuse for being disabled.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
asajoseph said:
Bees said:
asajoseph said:
Why exactly?

Was standing next to some kid who must have been about 15, but looked like a distant relation of Wayne Rooney - was f'ing and blinding the whole way through the game, about 'f'ing Cygan, f'ing Wenger' etc etc. Didn't really give a toss about that so much, was more the fact that he kept gobbing everywhere every 2 minutes - on the ground at his feet, dangerously close to my legs, and at the kids standing in front of him. Spent half-time talking about his mate who was in prison, throwing cups of piss at rival fans, and about how much prostitutes cost in different parts of Europe.

Also, there was some indian chap who had Downs or something - he obviously supported both Barnet and Arsenal, and there were some guys next to me giving him abuse for being disabled.

that's fudging intollerable mate!

did you do anything to that bloody bastard?

if i ever meet that guy, he'll end up being one of the downs that's for sure...

jester

Established Member
bojed said:

you'll give him a genetically inherited disease?! blimey, ever thought of using your magical powers for good?
:p

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
jester said:
bojed said:

you'll give him a genetically inherited disease?! blimey, ever thought of using your magical powers for good?
:p

LOL...

yeah...

perhaps a hot dog and a large pint of root beer with the indian chap would be nice eh?

:D

ramon12

we want to sign midfielders but if Muamba is only a 1/5 of what he will become then hell we have a true replacement for Silva and I might just drop my Denilson Case

RC8

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Bees said:
asajoseph said:
Why exactly?

That's terrible, I hope I'm never in that position, as I would end up beating someone or being beaten by the person I was supposed to beat.

Thanks Asa for the comprehensive reports on the game.

Bees

Well that little guy you talk about happens to be who we call 'little man' (real name Danish, family club, we all know each other). I have never seen Barnet fans taking the piss out of him, it's all friendly. Maybe it was the Arsenal fans.

And you go and generalise what you say to all Barnet fans because of one 15 year old kid?

Well thank you for coming and giving us some money anyway! Most of us don't bother!

asajoseph

Established Member
Well that little guy you talk about happens to be who we call 'little man' (real name Danish, family club, we all know each other). I have never seen Barnet fans taking the piss out of him, it's all friendly. Maybe it was the Arsenal fans.

A few people seemed to know him, yeah - it was before the game kicked off, a little while before the terrace really filled up.

Was definitely a couple of Barnet guys (unless they were Arsenal fans wearing the wrong shirt) - maybe I got the wrong end of the stick, but it seemed pretty unfriendly to me.

And you go and generalise what you say to all Barnet fans because of one 15 year old kid?

It wasn't just that kid - it was that kid and his mates, who were between about 15 and 50 from the looks of them.

Am I generalising? Probably, but that's all I've got to go on, never been to Underhill before.

On the plus side, you got had a pretty good bunch singing standing behind me - seemed alright, just found my immediate company somewhat unpleasant.

kamikaze80

Established Member
asa, sounds like 'unpleasant' is being a bit generous, if anything. i probably wouldve headed down to the pub like rocky - didnt sound like that entertaining a match anyway.

ramon, you seriously need to drop the denilson thing. get help.

Bees

asajoseph said:

A few people seemed to know him, yeah - it was before the game kicked off, a little while before the terrace really filled up.

Was definitely a couple of Barnet guys (unless they were Arsenal fans wearing the wrong shirt) - maybe I got the wrong end of the stick, but it seemed pretty unfriendly to me.

It wasn't just that kid - it was that kid and his mates, who were between about 15 and 50 from the looks of them.

Am I generalising? Probably, but that's all I've got to go on, never been to Underhill before.

On the plus side, you got had a pretty good bunch singing standing behind me - seemed alright, just found my immediate company somewhat unpleasant.
Fair enough I see some of what you are saying, but we do pride ourself on being a family club and I think you will find most of our fans to be very friendly and welcoming, maybe they act differently when it's Arsenal around, I don't know. I'm sorry if you didn't like what you encountered, but please remember most of our fans (we really do have more than 60 fans...you may not believe it but we do!!) stayed away simply because each year when the Gooners come to Underhill we have to put up with a lot of mocking and annoying fans taking the piss out of everything in site.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom