• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Barnet vs Arsenal | 15/07/06

Uri

does any of you guys know if one can subscribe for arsenal tv online only for one month ?

RockyRocastle

Established Member
asajoseph said:
They're hardly 'in the squad', as tomorrow's outing is almost exclusively made up of reserves.

I'm debating going up to Underhill to watch this, but I don't have a ticket yet, and I don't know if the North Terrace is any good...

Debating whether to watch the Arsenal? You gayer!

What else are you going to do? Take the Mrs shopping?!

Football, beer, sun and terraces. Heaven.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Damn going to miss it, had a problem with viewing streams on Arsenal TV, spent all night trying to fix it for Barnet game, now im going to miss it. :(

Not sure if we are going to see a 10-1 thrashing this time.

Davor

Cool, Stokes to get a game and a few goals hopefully
Aliadiere will probably get 4 or 5 and an injury

nazo

Established Member
All that matters is that Cygan is in the squad :p

I'm going to keep an eye on our two new signings if they play.

Loyal

Big names missing due to the World Cup and Ashleys wedding. Always a good day out at Barnet, can't wait.

The_Insider

Yeah i told everyone this morning no one that was involved in the world cup will play but possibly Theo.

See you there anyway

dublingunner

Established Member
I've stupidly only now had the idea of driving from Cardiff to see the match tomorrow. Woke the non-football fan missus to suggest it to her as a day out and well she's a bit grumpy but who cares! Do people reckon it'll definitely sell out before the game starts, or if I plan on arriving at say 1pm should I be safe to get tickets?

EDIT: Just noticed it says on Arsenal.com that turnstiles will be operating prior to the kick-off. Ehhhhhxcellent. Aw man this is gonna rock.

The_Insider

A very good friend of mine was trying to get tickets today but he said the phone was practically engaged all day so i dont know mate.

Cardiff to Barnet is a long trip , a long long trip, it would be worth while seeing DB10's testamonial but maybe not our reserves.

good luck in what ever you decide to do. Reserves or not your still watching the best team in europe

Arsenal_FAN1983

I think because we won't be having many of our first team players in the team, it should make it an interesting game to watch. Our reserves will hopefully show their skills and show us what Arsène Wenger and his scouts have seen from them to earn a place in the team whether in the reserves or first team. :)

dublingunner

Established Member
For me the chance to see Hleb playing would make the ticket price more than worth it alone. Throw in the possible bonuses of Flamini, Aliadiere, Cygan!, some of the up and coming youngsters, and of course the great Arsène Wenger himself and I reckon it's worth the risk of a drive for nothing. I never really had a good chance to see any Arsenal match before. It's all motorway, could do it in 2 hours depending on traffic. Anyone know of parking in the vicinity? Damn I better go to bed.

hujja

Established Member
Guess I'll just have to wait for the highlight reel.....

Unless anyone on this forum knows a football torrent site that hasn't been forced to shut down.

asajoseph

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
asajoseph said:
They're hardly 'in the squad', as tomorrow's outing is almost exclusively made up of reserves.

I'm debating going up to Underhill to watch this, but I don't have a ticket yet, and I don't know if the North Terrace is any good...

Debating whether to watch the Arsenal? You gayer!

What else are you going to do? Take the Mrs shopping?!

Football, beer, sun and terraces. Heaven.

I also have a friend's wedding to go to, but it's in Nottingham, so bugger it, I'm going.

Might post something about the game later this evening.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
when do this match start in GMT. i think this one won't probably be a double figure match again. too many key players missing. 6-0 will be a good result

vanPersie

For anyone travelling from London on the Northern Line, be aware that there is no tube service between Camden Town and East Finchley (which is on the route to High Barnet) this weekend. There will be a replacement bus - LUL A - running every 10 minutes between the two stops. So its just a matter of getting off at Camden Town, and catching the replacement bus to East Finchley, where you can get back on the tube and continue to High Barnet.

Just be aware it could add some time onto your journey.

The same is true for the return trip, just in reverse (get off at Finchley East, and catch replacement bus to Camden town, where you can continue on the tube).

aajsmh1

i think Aliadiere will really shine today!
Can't wait to see him play and Hoyte, see if they have improved much since they have been on loan!

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom