• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Burgenland XI vs Arsenal | 28/07/08

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Re: Burgenland XI v Arsenal | 28-07-08 17:30

NO public listing of streams please.

I thought most of our first teamers are back? Still double hoyte disaster?

USgoonergirl

Established Member

sabret00the said:
stop f****g asking for streams, it's against the rules ffs. someone has already stated in this thread that they're distributing the info via pm, so pm said person.

His initials are A.G. in case you were too lazy to look.
jeez relax, i didnt see anyone said anything about having a stream, all i see are people asking for one.

tam1886

Established Member

My first pre-season game. Looking forward to seeing some of those youngsters. Been waiting for this for a while.

Kraig

Established Member

weird that nacer barazite hasnt travelled or at least if he has that he isnt in the squad. reserve football for him next season perhaps? Wilshere is getting a few decent look ins at the minute too.

scruzgooner

did you see that kid in the green holding clichy's hand at first? nearly as big as gael! :)

new unis look better than i expected by game 3, they're growing on me.

illmatik

Established Member

Come on Wilshere, this is my first time watching him

sabret00the

Established Member

patrick42uk said:
Diaby, Theo, Walcott e.t.c will play again when pre-season starts for the first team i.e against Stuttgart. These games we'v seen are a trial for the reserves.
Giving the fact that Wally's played two games already, i see no reason to sideline him. I'm guessing he'll get the second half.

illmatik

Established Member

Kraig said:
weird that nacer barazite hasnt travelled or at least if he has that he isnt in the squad. reserve football for him next season perhaps? Wilshere is getting a few decent look ins at the minute too.
Most likely being loaned out

Asterix

Established Member

USgoonergirl said:
sabret00the said:
stop f****g asking for streams, it's against the rules ffs. someone has already stated in this thread that they're distributing the info via pm, so pm said person.

His initials are A.G. in case you were too lazy to look.
jeez relax, i didnt see anyone said anything about having a stream, all i see are people asking for one.

No, please take it seriously when a Trusted member asks people to stay within the rules of the forum.

OK everyone? There is to be no posting of threads relating to illegal or dodgy methods of viewing licensed football games, or we could face legal action. We are quite serious about this.

James

Established Member

It was Wilshere who scored. Useless commentators

scruzgooner

oooh, how funny...ugly goal by ramsey...too funny.

inside the first minute, great run by gael, great cross by armand...not so great by aaron, but hopefully the first of many more!

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom