• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: NK Maribor vs Arsenal | 22/07/04

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Im gonna mention this - i was typing it right before persie scored the header.

There was this moment where there were 2 strikers up against hoyte - one was facing him and the other was right behind him.

So the guy facing him had the ball - he tried to chip it over hoyte for his partner but hoyte amazing heads the ball white jumping backwards - the ball falls bak to the same guy and again he tries to chip it white hoyte is on the ground- but amazingly he gets up and again he blocks the chip.

Fantastic defending.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
WOW !!!!

Bergkamp sets van persie up from about 30 yards out - persie hits it first time - its a rocket !!! It was inches high tho - but a great, great shot.

Reminded me of the riise goal against man utd a couple of years bak

lee1001

Established Member
I just heard on skynews that Pennant crossed for both Aliadieire and Van Persie...two assists...doing well by the looks of things.

A.Hussain

if u guys noticed from the start of the game we only had 4 players above the age of 21. almunia, bergy, lauren and gilberto. the rest were all between 17 and 22. and yet we beat a slovenian league team. quite satisfying indeed.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom