• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Red Bull Salzburg vs Arsenal | 25/07/07

stuart

Established Member
RC8 said:
Something hilarious just happened. Apparently there was someone with a Tottenham shirt at the ground. When asked, he said he liked Arsenal. So the commentator tried to politely explain that if he liked Tottenham, he couldn't like Arsenal and vice-versa. The poor Austrian guy was quite confused. :lol:

:lol: :lol: I love it when people are so innocently stupid!

RC8

Established Member
Nice little stadium Salzburg have got there. Simple and compact, but modern and tall. The perfect medium-sized stadium you could argue.

It would be magnificent if Eduardo scored in this game, as it would take a lot of pressure off his shoulders. But I'll be pleased with a good performance.

asajoseph

Established Member
vanPersie said:
The team:

-----------------Lehmann----------------

Eboue---Djourou---Gallas---Traore

Hleb---Denilson---Diaby---Rosicky

-----------Eduardo---vanPersie-----

Still no sign of Senderos then.

And good to see that Wenger obviously doesn't have much intention of playing Eboue on the right wing - that's good news.

stuart

Established Member
Yeh i've just said, i feel Eduardo is gonna excite us all. Like you say a goal would be brlliant but a good performance should give him confidence. Likewise with Hleb who im sure is aware to a degree of the criticism on his behalf

kel varnsen

Established Member
asajoseph said:
vanPersie said:
The team:

And good to see that Wenger obviously doesn't have much intention of playing Eboue on the right wing - that's good news.

very true. if eboue doesn't play at right wing for the next two games as well, i think it's safe to say wenger doesn't consider him as a very likely right wing option...

cescthebest

asajoseph said:
vanPersie said:
The team:

Hopefully he is on his way out.

asajoseph

Established Member
cescthebest said:
asajoseph said:
vanPersie said:
The team:

That'll be good.

Then we can start playing Gilberto back there more often.

:roll:

cescthebest

asajoseph said:
cescthebest said:
asajoseph said:
vanPersie said:
The team:

That'll be good.

Then we can start playing Gilberto back there more often.

:roll:

Or we can get someone decent.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
senderos is in turin now. a deal is expected any moment this week.

i am loving the arsenal jersey more and more. absolutely class.

anybody realised all our jerseys have been changed to curved wordings?

salzburg got a strong enough team to at least not get thrashed. niko kovac, Ilic, Volanthen and Aufhaser all good enough decent.

the stadium has good atmosphere. happy that this match is shown on alot of channels including 2 chinese channels(i am watching one now) and setanta sports.

ATVO members won't get lag connection anymore

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
oh. and a superb move by salzburg. shot wide.

hleb and rosicky combining well, no end product though

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom