• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: SK Schwadorf vs Arsenal | 31/07/06

Swish

Established Member
Im gonna go out here on a limb here mate and say that you already have the internet. Which means you can easily access ATVO.

£3.99 is about $8.50 of your canadian dollars.

Are you too young to work or get pocket money?

Give the money to your parents every month and get them to stick it on a credit card.

If you do work, save up $95CAD and get ATVO for the year.

I am not too sure why a lot of people are put off by ATVO, granted, the stream is not DVD quality, but better than most you'll find, the service Arsenal is providing has gone from strength to strength in the past couple of seasons. They usually only let you watch Home games and listen to audio for Away games. Where as this year, they seem to be allowing us the opportunity to watch Away games as well.

I have been an ATVO member for ages and the revamped service (revamped with the website) has really impressed me.

I was out of the country for the testimonial and was gutted that I missed it. Yet I was happy to see that I could download both halves from ATVO. Result.

Its widely accessible and is much cheaper to other alternatives.

Sure, you can go with the free streaming, but for such a cheap price each month, why bother with the hassle of trying to find a stream that works?

goonerz49

so let me get this straight youre saying alex song actually completed more then 1 pass per 10 attempts today?

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
goonerz49 said:
so let me get this straight youre saying alex song actually completed more then 1 pass per 10 attempts today?

it's more like 7 successful passes per 10 attempts...

and he almost had his name in the assist list when he made that beautiful lob to hleb but schwadorf's GK was too quick to sniff it was coming

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jameel46 said:
alex song starting to impress a few people, not as bad as everyone thought.
Even as one of the Song-bashing camp, I have to admit that Alex played very well today. He was composed and knew when & and how to drift into space to link up plays between two flanks. Keep up the good work Song. Armand was very impressive as well, attack-wise. Robins looked like he is stepping into Dennis' shoes. His role as a deeper striker was quite effective.

Swish

Established Member
I hope so to be fair FF15.

I think I read somewhere that they were going to be broadcasting Premiership games. Cant find the link though.

Guess we'll find out soon. :)

JMT

go49oner said:
bluenaz said:
Am i the only one who seriously doesn't care that Theo never played?

i not fan here. i feel we wasted our money on him
I think hes just really fastt....
Very over rated and over hyped..
Only time will tell... i dont agree with these people saying OMG HES FANTASTIC etc etc lets just watch and see in time.

projky

Jameel46 said:
>YounGunner< said:
Jameel46 said:
>YounGunner< said:
Jameel46 said:
projky said:
FT- 8:1 - f***ing awful

Sack Wenger!!!

:lol: who the hell is this fool?, i don't know if he's trying to be funny or that he's just an idiot. :lol:

Some people on Arsenal Mania come from a planet where Sarcasm does not exist. You are one of them. You have one brain cell use it wisely.

i love your attempts at trying to be funny. :lol: :lol:

Its funny when people cant understand obvious sarcasm.

projky joined arsenalmania today and has sent in 2 posts, one of which was 'sack wenger' and the other is when he said the he is from croatia (so basically a dinamo zagreb fan), why you are protecting him is anyone's guess, do your research before writing anything.

Jameel46, WTF are you talking about? :shock:

First - I was sarcastic

Second - I'm from Croatia, southern Croatia, fan of Dinamop's biggest rival but I didn't say anything ****ty about them cuz i respect them

Third - I'm an Arsenal fan for atleast 6 years, I've been constantly reading A-M & A-Land forums for years now but I never decided to register until now because I need some info on ticket and how to get them since I'm not from Zagreb

Fourth - Don't be so stupid

btw...Mind your own buisness, I have the right to write anything I want as long as it complies with the rules of A-M forum :!: :!: :!:

ugen64

seriously - Croatia isn't exactly a tiny country... Dinamo Zagreb isn't the only team in Croatia (Hajduk Split is just as big).

and anyway the sarcasm was obvious :)

otfgoon

Established Member
maxxx said:
what did wenger say after the match??

oh god its back. TAKE A HINT MAN!

not much to answer your question, just cole was sick and Diaby, Clichy and swiss are recovering well.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom