• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

France Vs England Which will you support?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 52
  • Views 1,636

Who would you be supporting?

• France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

The next biggest game!!!!!!!
Cant wait for it.
13th June 2004

Gooooooooo France Gooooooo
Gooooooooo Thierry Gooooooo

Sammer

Established Member
Kind of an easy question for me....it´s supporting Titi, Pires, Viera vs. the Neville sisters & Scholes.

Easy choice for a german gooner :D

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
I traditionally would be routing for England (and I'm irish, gasp!), but this time I reckon France, but then once I see Sol and Ash running out onto the pitch I may become neutral...

dsurg

neither french nor english but there's certainly no way I would support a team that has scholes, the neville sistas, lamps and terry in it over a side that has Thierry, PV4 and Bobby...no way jose!!...France all the way....maybe I could give england a lil luv in their next game

Arsenal1989

Im English, But i cant choose!

i love england but then i love france with titi, Pires and vieira

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! i cant choose :cry:

Aussie

Established Member
Aint French or English however cause of the French connection with Arsenal ill probably go for France.

France 3 ( Henry Paddy Bobby)

England 2 ( Sol Ash )

Biggus

Established Member
Ma femme est francaise alors...La France. but I hope to God its not a hard tackling game :shock:

Andrew

All those people who can't support Neville and Scholes... do you prefer supporting Makalale and Desailly instead?

For me it's 50/50. As a neutral I'll be supporting the Arsenal players. But I wouldn't discount England because they have some fine players especially in the midfield.

A

Anonymous

yes,me..but im supporting France
Im English, But i cant choose!
This is disgusting, i truly can not believe what i am reading. You are English, you support England, we are English so we support our country. The English have a HUGE rivalry with the French, the only reason i do like the French is because of Henry and Vieira and Bobby, but that is still no reason to turn on your country just because some of your club players play for the opposition. What about SOl and COLE ??? what about our club actually being an ENGLISH CLUB.
Now of course i can understand the non English on here supporting France, that is fair enough, But to hear other Englishmen supporting France just because they have some of our club players, well sorry, i find that quite disgusting.

England til i die

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom