• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Did really well to keep his cool on the yellow card with Toney trying to wind him up and their nonsense in the box. Well done.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Best CB of the Emirates era.

Its a good question actually...

He's really been good since joining us, but how does he compare to the likes of...

Koscielny
Kolo Toure
Gallas
Saliba

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Its a good question actually...

He's really been good since joining us, but how does he compare to the likes of...

Koscielny
Kolo Toure
Gallas
Saliba

Koscielny I actually believe has become a bit underrated nowadays because at times he was a one man defence outwith the period where he and Mertesacker were excellent for like a year and a half together. But also had so many bozo moments and massive errors.

Kolo brilliant in 07-08 but his best form came at Highbury mostly.

Gallas had way too many clown moments and our defence was mostly suspect with him the majority of the time.

Saliba could be in the conversation soon.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Definitely our best defender him and Saliba since Kosh and Per. Specially the fee we paid on him 22M is a steal.

Hopefully he stays here for few more years top defender who rarely get injured and learnt from first season mistakes

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Something weird happened in the summer and seems he wasnt totally committed.

Unhappy with his contract compared to Salibas perhaps? Wed be mad to not sign him up to a new improved contract. Keep our two CBs together

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Something weird happened in the summer and seems he wasnt totally committed.

Unhappy with his contract compared to Salibas perhaps? Wed be mad to not sign him up to a new improved contract. Keep our two CBs together
He was linked to Saudi and maybe he was seriously considering it.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Give it another season but I see it.

Saliba’s performances are more impressive due to his age but I think Gabriel has been the better of the two.

Gabriel and the rest of the team has a chance to redeem their image from last season title run collapse and the season prior to that top 4 bottling chance.

This is Gabriel's 4th season at the club and I expect him to be the leader of the backline.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

He's not quite as good as Saliba is but he's close. I actually think they're the 2 best in the world. I think they're both clear of Dias now. Dias can't do what they do and VVD while closer to what he was than the last couple of years still has bozo moments. The more important thing is that they compliment each other perfectly and they have a perfect understanding. You basically never see them conceding for lack of communication or understanding the other's position and that is incredibly rare even in great CB partnerships and really unheard of for a pair this young.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Still just 26, I have always rated his talent. Him and Saka carried the team since 2020, but after he got COVID and made some mistakes which are common for young defenders, a lot of people turned on him. Love his aggressive style of defending, like an old school CB, size, athleticism and toughness.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
He's 100% the best CB at our club and also the best of the Emirates era. Saliba is exceptional as well but he's not Gabriel.

Gabriel has more talent in his small toe than whole Kos' career

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom