• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

TopGunner81

Give it another season but I see it.

Saliba’s performances are more impressive due to his age but I think Gabriel has been the better of the two.

I think Saliba has more special moments but Gabi is definitely more consistent! The best part is the are a great combination.

Tnegs

I don’t know if he’s the best CB and I don’t really care either what I do know for a fact is that himself and Saliba have formed the top 2-3 defensive partnership in the world and that’s all that counts. They complement each other so well it’s incredible. As for being the best CB partnership of the Emirates era it’s not like there was any real competition for that title.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I loved Kos and Per partnership but they are level below these two dons IMO. It's still tricky to say it however, as the former have a couple of accolades, while we're yet to see Gab and Saliba with a trophy.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Speak for yourself, I thought it was stupid.
If you watched the match both goals would not have happened with Gabriel in that Fulham match. It was weird it was like god instantly punished Mik for a really bad move. It cost us 2 points for nothing

Farzad Stoned

Most underrated CB in world i said it last year. No one dominates aerially on set pieces in both boxes like Gabriel. I frankly won’t be surprised if he eventually becomes Brazil’s greatest ever CB.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Said before and I’ll said it again, these two are the best thing about the club after years of Sokratis, Mustafi, Mari etc.

Title winning pairing right here. Add Timber to the mix and we’re set.

Farzad Stoned

Said before and I’ll said it again, these two are the best thing about the club after years of Sokratis, Mustafi, Mari etc.

Title winning pairing right here. Add Timber to the mix and we’re set.
Great interview by the way. You can tell they like each other and respect each other greatly. It was authentic their laughs and smiles at each others comments, great chemistry. No joke this pairing if maintained, if healthy can be one of the greatest in the game ever. For a period this season i think we had 5 or 6 shots on goal in like 3 league matches combined. United have 6 shots on their goal in like 15 minutes. This was a great duo, you add Rice as their cover in midfield, wow scary.

Gooner505

He’s a ****ing monster. The heart and soul of this team. Not only is he incredible in the air in both boxes, he’s the best I’ve ever seen at toeing the line of being extremely physical without fouling.

Not to mention that his between the lines passing and long ball passes are really good. He’s the complete package.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom