• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

novar

He ran around for a while, but Brighton dealt with him pretty comfortably.

If he wants to be a regular starter his baseline needs to look better than a white Welbeck

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Hes running a lot and apart from his shot over the bar, probably wasn't as effective. For a guy feeling his way back yo fitness, I think he's phenomenal. He allows Saka ESR and any team mate with a brain to play quick and effective football.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
In the first half he barely touched the ball (11), in the second half he was OK in my opinion.

He needs to do much more to overcome Aubameyang though, maybe to stay more closer to the ball instead of looking mostly for space, because depending on Xhaka and Elneny he can go 45min without receiving a good ball and he won't be able to show his work.

Some of this behavior (looking at space and not to the ball) may be Arteta's order though.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Just needs to bag his first and they will not stop. Not having any of this non-believer bs.

I've never been wrong about this sport btw.
I don't think he needs a goal, it's more important that he finds himself in good positions and still manages some decent shots. Goals will eventually come if he continues like this.
On another day, that second half shot will be a goal, but it's more important that he has a great understanding with ESR and Saka for now

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He's had such a long lay off I'm just pleased to see him on the pitch. One thing you always get from Martinelli is that he runs at everyone, especially the keeper. Those runs will pay off at some point because players are more likely to make errors when they are being forced to rush. Keep playing him & keep subbing him, its the best way for now.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
These new members are trash

This user is going to have a very difficult life here because I am sure that Martinelli will find his form once and then he will improve a lot, then we will probably see this user acting more like a troll, what, ultimately, is what he is. :)

My doubts are more due to Arteta (and his dead game style) than about the player.

He had a poor game today because he doesnt work with aubameyang. He needs a guy like Laca he can link up with. Auba has been so poor all season, we tried every line-up this season and the only one that really worked was the one without Auba innit.

Auba needs to sit a couple of games and come in for Martinelli after 70 minutes or so.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seems quite naturally for a player returning from a long injury to be a little up and down. Still had a few quality moments where he narrowly missed putting Auba in and getting a goal himself.

Ideally Auba and Pepe could step up a little to ease the pressure.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not similar performance against Chelsea or city he had just one good chance we'll need to take it slow with him 3 games in space of week just too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom