• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Goal Celebration - What's best in your opinion?

Which goal celeration do you enjoy most

• All teammates running to you grabbing you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All pysched up and facing the fans

• running with hands wide (aeroplane style)

• kissing ring finger (a.k.a Raul)

• punching the air

• sliding on both knees

• flipping and somersault like robbie keane

• running around like an headless chicken avoiding all contact even with teammates

• jumping around

• Total voters

jeromelee

Was just amused when I saw Gronkjaer and Lampard celebrating their goals against Monaco. Gronkjaer slide, while lampard did his running with his hands out (aeroplane style) the kissed his ring finger (a.k.a Raul) and then punching the air. So I wondered what you other gooners enjoy seeing?

p.s. This is just for fun guys and gals :eek:ops:

skart14

How about doing a triple somersault while baking a cake and writing an autobiography at the same time... :roll: ....i will leave now................... :roll:

Aussie

Established Member
Reyes seems to be that little jump up in the air. I want Kolo to do some crazy backflips when he scores but the best celebration is to get in with the fans.

Or anything that pisses off opposistion fans.

Aussie

Established Member
50799825.jpg

That seems to be Reyes trademark celebration

KingReyes

Established Member
I like the ones when they celebrate with the fans personally.

But how about scoring from a distance of less than 3 yards, taking off your shirt and running like a mad man like you have just scored a screamer and having your mouth open like your eating grass from Old fartford...NOT!!!!!! :twisted:

SF Gooner

Robbie Fowler with Liverpool snorting the touch line like it was a line of cocaine. Highly inappropriate, but hilarious nonethe less.

jc8gooner

Did anyone see Luis Boa Morte's celebration when he scored agaisnt Blackburn a couple of weeks ago? He got down on all fours and cocked his back leg on the corner flag like a dog pissing. V original.

Soler

Established Member
I loved Klinsmann's celebration when he was at Tottenham, what a way to stick it up to the media, and I thought Bridge's celebration when he scored against Pompey at Stamford Bridge was funny.

All time favourite is Henry's after he scored that wonder goal against Man United, where he ran up to the edge of the East Stand and made like a telephone with his hand and screamed into it.

Sammer

Established Member
SF Gooner said:
Robbie Fowler with Liverpool snorting the touch line like it was a line of cocaine. Highly inappropriate, but hilarious nonethe less.

I haven´t seen this one, but your description already cracks me up !!! :D

GoonerLuke

Last season - Henry on his knees, at WHL, staring down all the Sp**s fans flipping him off after his wonder goal. Still brings a tear to the eye. :cry:

Soler

Established Member
Sammer said:
SF Gooner said:

I haven´t seen this one, but your description already cracks me up !!! :D

I've got a picture of it

0205fowler2.jpg

You can just pin-point where his career when down the toilet. ;)

Sammer

Established Member
Thanks for posting MAD JENS !!!

Fowler is classic - I believe that is the most politically-non-correct funny goal celebration I can think of.

Nice one.

Aussie

Established Member
KingReyes said:
I like the ones when they celebrate with the fans personally.

But how about scoring from a distance of less than 3 yards, taking off your shirt and running like a mad man like you have just scored a screamer and having your mouth open like your eating grass from Old fartford...NOT!!!!!! :twisted:

King Reyes you are not talking about this man are You?

horseface2.jpg

Aussie

Established Member
I know you have to look real close to tell them apart. I think Ruud is the one on the left.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom