• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Goal Celebration - What's best in your opinion?

Which goal celeration do you enjoy most

• All teammates running to you grabbing you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All pysched up and facing the fans

• running with hands wide (aeroplane style)

• kissing ring finger (a.k.a Raul)

• punching the air

• sliding on both knees

• flipping and somersault like robbie keane

• running around like an headless chicken avoiding all contact even with teammates

• jumping around

• Total voters

Aussie

Established Member
I have enjoyed wacthing our celebrations this year with sort of mini team huddle going on.

Soler

Established Member
jc8gooner said:
Fowler is classic - I believe that is the most politically-non-correct funny goal celebration I can think of.
What about Merse downing imaginary pints? That was a rather controversial one too, esp seeing the drinking culture in Highbury was actually quite serious.

I miss Merse :(

jeromelee

Seems like the two most favourite is:
(1) Psyched up facing fans
(2) Sliding on knees

What about kissing the ring finger a.k.a raul style? IMO I thought that was really subtle and cool.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom