• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Goal Celebration - What's best in your opinion?

Which goal celeration do you enjoy most

• All teammates running to you grabbing you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All pysched up and facing the fans

• running with hands wide (aeroplane style)

• kissing ring finger (a.k.a Raul)

• punching the air

• sliding on both knees

• flipping and somersault like robbie keane

• running around like an headless chicken avoiding all contact even with teammates

• jumping around

• Total voters

Gunner4life09

i like boa morte's dog pissing celebrations, very original indeed. but other than that a couple of back flips isn't bad.

I love it when the players jump into the fans(not in a Cantona way tho!)
Or kissing the crest...just shows what the club means to ya.

That Fowler celebration was brilliant.

Wrighty's celebration for West Ham a few years ago mimicking the ref Di Canio pushed over was brilliant too!! :lol: :lol:

Aussie

Established Member
Ask Reyes about strange goal celbrations. When he scored for Seville some one bit his Private parts :wink:

A

Anonymous

What about the option:

"Ian wright style = something creative every time"

or

"boring ****ty unoriginal alan 'im a sad ****' shearer hands in the air celebration"

Any ian wright celebrations are the best, the best ever celebrator i rekon, he had some classics. also henrys slide on his knees is good

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Wrighty wrote the book on running the length of the pitch after scoring against the spuds, didn't he? Remember 93/94?

My fave Arsenal celebration would be Wright's as he levelled the record and took his shirt off to reveal the Nike vest a goal early, so Wrighty..

jc8gooner

Fowler is classic - I believe that is the most politically-non-correct funny goal celebration I can think of.
What about Merse downing imaginary pints? That was a rather controversial one too, esp seeing the drinking culture in Highbury was actually quite serious.

jc8gooner said:
Fowler is classic - I believe that is the most politically-non-correct funny goal celebration I can think of.
What about Merse downing imaginary pints? That was a rather controversial one too, esp seeing the drinking culture in Highbury was actually quite serious.

he wasn't celebrating a goal tho

It was the cup win

Edmondo once scored a goal in a Brazilian derbyin the 90 minute and then pulled a carrot out of his shorts(which he had played the entire game with) to mock the opponents fans who were knows as the Rabbits for some bizarre reason...........what a loon........

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

skart14 said:
Rumour has it that he has a side job as a dallas cowboy cheerleader....

girl.jpg

I've just realised, RVN is Dave Grohl's long lost twin...

Watch the Foos and tell me I'm wrong...

jeromelee

SF Gooner said:
Robbie Fowler with Liverpool snorting the touch line like it was a line of cocaine. Highly inappropriate, but hilarious nonethe less.

Haha I remember that :D And he got a 50,000 pound fine or something. Really hilarious. Nice one :D

jeromelee

Aussie said:
I know you have to look real close to tell them apart. I think Ruud is the one on the left.

Nah, definitely the one in the middle :twisted:

skart14

Beany said:
skart14 said:
Rumour has it that he has a side job as a dallas cowboy cheerleader....

I've just realised, RVN is Dave Grohl's long lost twin...

Watch the Foos and tell me I'm wrong...

By golly it's true....add anthony kiedes and you got the horsefaced trio...

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom