• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"I have a clear idea as to how things should proceed, and Arsenal know this as well. There will surely be a solution – as I can’t accept what has happened with me."

Yeah he's a goner guys.

I am really gonna miss him, honest...

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Xhaka as captain on Titanic. Blamed women and children for his failures. First to leave the ship.

Get out of my club!!!

When did you buy Arsenal?

Seriously is there any player that you like at Arsenal.

Xhaka this, xhaka that..you know sh1t all what a character is he ;)

When did you buy Arsenal?

Seriously is there any player that you like at Arsenal.

Xhaka this, xhaka that..you know sh1t all what a character is he ;)

I know he is lazy captain. Hopefully he will be gone in January and we can start rebuilding after all the damage he has done to this club!

Get out of my club Xhaka!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

He's milking it a bit now ain't he

And still refusing to take any responsibility for his role in what happened

:lol: Whatever you were drinking the day you signed this pecker and ElNenny, Wenger, I hope you've quit that swill.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
:lol: Whatever you were drinking the day you signed this pecker and ElNenny, Wenger, I hope you've quit that swill.

Tbf to Mo, he only cost what 5 million, and was bought to be a back up...he probably performed to expectations, Xhaka just hasn’t worked out unfortunately.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Tbf to Mo, he only cost what 5 million, and was bought to be a back up...he probably performed to expectations, Xhaka just hasn’t worked out unfortunately.
Not sure he was even a Wenger signing, he was barely picked and Wenger even accepted a 12M bid from Leicester not long after, only for El Neny to turn it down.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

5 million wasted, and Xhaka was always a bad signing. We needed a DM. or a DLPM, neither of which were Xhaka. He was never gonna work out.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
giphy.gif

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
5 million wasted, and Xhaka was always a bad signing. We needed a DM. or a DLPM, neither of which were Xhaka. He was never gonna work out.

He's doing alright on loan isn't he? We'll surely make that fee back plus a little profit

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He's doing alright on loan isn't he? We'll surely make that fee back plus a little profit

Shame about all the games we lost playing him, though. I don't give a shiiite about the money. I'm an engineer not an accountant.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
i always thought elneny offered more to be honest. makes a man feel a bit rotten inside when i see his smiling face showing what hes got elsewhere. bring him home i say.

edit : nah **** that, ive had a couple beers and im feeling emotional

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Why? Why all this hate towards me lately? What have I done on your part?

His account has been deleted it seems. He must have asked for it. Good. Never felt like he was a true Arsenal fan. More like Sp**s fan like you!

Deleted?! Wow! You would think if any account deserved the extreme of being deleted then it would be someone making racist comments.... Can't say I've seen jury making any, but we all know there's one in particular that keeps bouncing back from that shame.

Deleted?! Wow! You would think if any account deserved the extreme of being deleted then it would be someone making racist comments.... Can't say I've seen jury making any, but we all know there's one in particular that keeps bouncing back from that shame.

Its just my guess because you can't @ him anymore and he is nowhere to be seen in notable members and he was usually there with top posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom