• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Thought he had a decent game today and is being scapegoated for whatever fkin reason. The only thing driving me mad is that he got the ball a couple of times centrally and then he just passed it out wide... what the fk has Arteta been telling him. The Bellerin I know would've tried to make something happen.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Thought he had a decent game today and is being scapegoated for whatever fkin reason. The only thing driving me mad is that he got the ball a couple of times centrally and then he just passed it out wide... what the fk has Arteta been telling him. The Bellerin I know would've tried to make something happen.
He has been decent going forward. But defensively, he has been **** for quite a while now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He need to be sold next summer I'm tired of him he one of players who just talk but shows nothing on pitch he was s*, t defensively both goals came from his side. No surprise. But now he taking it to another level by having 5 Throw ins so far this season.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
He need to be sold next summer I'm tired of him he one of players who just talk but shows nothing on pitch he was s*, t defensively both goals came from his side. No surprise. But now he taking it to another level by having 5 Throw ins so far this season.
If we can let him go in January and get Lamptey in that would be great. Arsenal might just offer him an extension though

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we can let him go in January and get Lamptey in that would be great. Arsenal might just offer him an extension though
He need to go he'll only stay because mikel like him otherwise he should sit on bench and AMN or heck even Cedric start

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
If you re-watch the first goal today, Bellerin is just running back into no-mans land and pointing for Holding to push out wide to cover Kane. While doing that he leaves acres of Space for Son. How braindead do you have to be to do that kind of defending in the Premier League? It wasn't even him being a limp noodle today. It's just total lack of cleverness in terms of defending. Really League One kind of stuff
Son never runs with the ball down the left, he always cuts inside, and Bellerin didn't block his path because he was too busy chasing a ghost. You could see that Holding was waiting for him to close that gap, absolutely unbelievable that he couldn't have such a basic understanding of what to do there

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Can someone recommend a summer school for throw ins? Bellerin definitely needs one.

I know, I commented during the game, he has had a few this season already. How can a pro footballer not know how to take a throw in :frustrated:

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
He is like what, 26?
and for the last couple of seasons he's been dreaming of that retirement so he can finally get to do what he wants and not this bs

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Starting to slide from bang average to bad, hope he still holds some value in the market. Shame, i like the lad well enough.

TornadoTed

Established Member
There is a chasm in quality between our left hand side, Gabriel and Tierney and our right hand side Holding/Luiz and Bellerin and it is being exploited time and time again.

Last edited:

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
This was always a game for AMN to start. Having someone being able to cope with Son down his flank on defense in AMN was alway more important than getting forward in Bellerin in terms of leaving with points.

Bellerin’s poor individual defending on the second goal aside (yes it was bad), questions need to be asked as to why Bellerin is needed to be pushed so high up to get any sort of threat from down the right.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom